What i thought was a dream made me stronger/moon swordsmanship

Hey y'all it's time for a new chapter to this epic story that no one has seen yet but is like Amazing if anyone does see this comment or vote I need this story to be popular so others can see and if I manage to complete this book I'll write another with that let's dive into a new chapter....

Alfie's POV (cause why not)
I've been busy lately learning a new breathing style from this guy in my dreams on that note these moves are pretty strong compared to mist. I spoke and showed Muichiro he was fascinated and told me to continue practicing although he was a little sad to see me give up on mist but he knew it was for the best because he found out there could only be one hashira per breathing style so I wanted to be the sun hashira Nevaeh has been practicing with wind breathing a lot more now can use ninth form whenever she feels it's necessary same with with me I can use my seventh form as much as I want too even creating a tenth and eighth form.
This guys name was Yorichi Tsugikuni  he was the first sun breather ever before I came along many periods later ready to take his place right now. I only know the first five forms I'm practicing in the woods right now "sun breathing first form dance" sun energy radiating from my sword I slash down an orange dim yellow flame slashing down.
Right I better get back our swords and corps uniforms are arriving today as I make it back I see Muichiro talking with a guy with a weird mask it was pink with big eyes and a mouth with a rather peculiar expression. "Master Tsugikuni" he addressed me "your uniform and colour changing katana could you also inform young miss Tsugikuni her katana and uniform are here as well" he added on with that I went to go get Nevaeh "NEVAEH THEY'RE FINALLY HERE OUR COLOUR CHANGING KATANAS" I got her attention as she was reading an odd purple book I stared at it it had an aura that a strong demon had been around it I could sense it Nevaeh didn't know due to not honing her inner senses like I have with Yorichi because he was teaching me how to enter the transparent world it is a skill to see through the skin and view the body from a different perspective you can also see thing's really slow but you need to hone your senses to there full potential and then close them and remain calm with no intention of malevolence or violence. "I can't wait to see what colour mine is" Nevaeh said smiling we walk out I got my katana unsheathed it and then it turned black with a dark red tint at the end "oooooh slayer you are a skilled swordsman with great skill and potential" the sword smith said excited Nevaeh thought her sword would turn green like Sanemi but it turned lilac. I was baffled on why turned lilac but it's not a big deal or is it.

3rd pov  few months later.... (no one's pov)
Alfie achieved four more forms of sun and now could sense Yorichis spirit he told the crow he needed a few more months so did Nevaeh she was doing training alone her aura became more ominous by the day it left Alfie completely clueless. Alfie developed the sun mark that Yorichi had on his forehead. Both slayers were ready for there missions "kah-kaw north north east, north north east people have been disappearing at a near by village" their crows directed them they inhaled carefully using total concentration breathing constant dashing through the trees Nevaeh was rushing for action whilst Alfie thinking he can only talk to Yorichi if he's focused fixated on something or meditating
after darting through the forest they made it to the village they split up and will meet again at nightfall. Alfie decided he was hungry whilst Nevaeh went and trained for a bit little did Alfie know she changed her breathing. Alfie then went to the cafe ordered some food from a local cafe with a nice green tea on the side and afterwards went up a mountain to preform the hinokami kagura which helped him perform sun breathing more accurately also whilst attempting the last few moves of the dance because they would teach him the last few forms of sun breathing.
Nevaeh pov
I couldn't bring myself to tell Alfie about the book write by upper moon 1 Kukushibo I've been training with the forms of moon I only know the first six I had to adapt because upper rank 1 uses blood demon art in combination with breathing techniques so i developed my own moon breathing and adapted my own way of moon breathing. After I finished training I walked for awhile checking a few shops I went to go check if Alfie was still eating but he wasn't at the cafe so I continued to wonder till nightfall still day time until someone tapped me on the shoulder a girl with pink hair plated with green ends "your one of our corps members right I'm the love hashira Mitsuri Kanroji I just wanted to say I love your haroai" Mitsuri said with a huge smile "thanks my name is Nevaeh your outfit looks nice as well" Nevaeh replied with a kind smile "so what you doing out here anyway there's been rumours a lower moon has been coming around here I've been here for three days and haven't had any luck" Mitsuri pouted "well I'm sure Alfie can find it he's really skilled with senses" Nevaeh smiled "well I am going to have to meet this Alfie" Mitsuri responded.
Nevaeh pov ending
No one's pov/3rd person (nightfall)
Alfie was looking around he could feel a demon present he inhaled "I know your here" Alfie  said checking behind him lower rank 2 and 3 appeared before him!Pulling out his blade willing ready to fight inhaling taking a stance "eighth form striking clouds soaring skies"Alfie said as his body turned to mist and quickly the mist then it transcended  into a slash with his blade striking both their arms off. They both regenerated instantly quicker than most of the demons Alfie had seen. Lower 3 sprung his arm out chains releasing from it trying to grab him (I had to be creative we don't know much about lower ranks) "sun breathing third form burning bones summers sun" Alfie strikes holding his sword swinging his sword horizontally a spiral of flames surrounding him slashing a few chains the other one went with his water manipulation tactic and trapped Alfie in a water bubble Alfie with the remaining air in his lungs thrusted with sun energy a strong fire like thrust struck the bubble and burst it.
"Seventh form Sunflower thrust" Alfie said after striking viciously with flames dispersing from his sword piercing the bubble "two lower moons have you got to be kidding me" Alfie said in annoyance " blood demon art water ripple slashes" the lower moon two said.
A puddle formed and then water rises forming constant slashes Alfie planned on trying to use fake rainbow to escape the water slashes take another quick breath "tenth form fake rainbow" Alfie said standing there but little did they know Alfie left behind an after image and faded and then appeared right above them in an attempt to slash their heads off "blood demon art chained barrage" lower moon three said as loads of chains came as if they were raining down Alfie didn't have enough time to breath so he jumped backwards and dodged as much as he could he took a bit of damage and then heard "wind breathing tenth form storm of a thousand hurricanes" Nevaeh said wind forming through her sword creating multiple wind strikes from behind blowing in all different directions 'I have to protect her with everything with all this time training I'll defeat Muzan and his lackies if it's the last thing I do' Alfie thought carefully positioning his sword to deflect the incoming chains timing his movements carefully breathing slowly.
Nevaeh said carefully inhaling increasing her stamina "wind breathing first form dust whirl wind cutter" wind blowing around her in circular rotation she cut a few of the chains Alfie on the other hand inhaling quickly cutting himself a pathway to victory "sun breathing ninth form dragon halo head dance" Alfie said feeling confident striking constructing his movements carefully with the orange sun like flame that blazed through his sword forming a dragon out of sun flame like slashes striking through majority of the chains getting closer to the demon.
Fear spread in the demons eyes as Alfie got close up and personal "blood demon art spiral dome chain cage" the demon said in a panicked voice scared for its life Alfie seeing the chains  spiralling from its arm forming a dome around him shrinking quickly inhaling "tenth form fake rainbow" Alfie said as the chain's wrapped around his after image he left behind inhaling again rapidly "fourth form setting sun transformation" Alfie reappearing upside down before the demon feeling the strength that was dormant within himself ended the fight between him and the chain demon with his mark on his forehead flaring up spreading across his with a fiery blazed horizontal slash it was over in a second the demon was decapitated.