Neveahs first glance at the strength of an upper moon/ The angelic wood's

Author note: hey everyone this chapter is main focus is mostly gonna be around Nevaeh because some big things will be happening within this chapter such as Nevaehs first character development.

Nevaeh's pov
I was running through the woods it was dark the moon gazing right at me there's a part of me knowing I'm going to be apart of something far bigger than myself I just know it you know I think to myself running past all the tall oak trees. I've mastered 9 forms of moon the only reason I can't progress is due to the rest the forms is because of the fact they require demon attributes but it's not like I'm gonna become a demon I've decided to investigate the rumours and records in what claims to be the angelic forest I'm looking for a book of the heavenly sword art.

I come to a stop sensing the demons that were hiding in the trees "come on out I already know your here" I pull out my blade hungry for battle to use all that extra training too good use I turn around feeling the look of disgust fill my face I see two demons behind me one with green skin similar to the colour matcha his teeth jagged and his eyes with them being green ironic enough with a pair of black shorts and kimono he was looking towards me like I was meat on a fucking stick "sorry were you hungry well hun your going too have to jog the fuck on as I'm not here for you your just a hindrance and obstacle I'm goin to have to overcome in my way" I said  with sass entering my tone I look over to the over one  who had grey skin dark brown eyes wearing just a pair of grey shorts like some jungle monkey.

I see vines rapidly forming towards me they looked quite thick for vines "blood demon art vines of fear" he said I have a hunch they are going to affect my mental state after contact I take a moon breathing stance "moon breathing sixth form Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant" I say inhaling and yanking out out my sword I swing my sword creating a multitude of crescent like slashes cutting through the vines gracefully. I'm currently worrying about the after affect of these vines making contact with me so I run towards a tall oak tree back flipping off it landing on her feet behind the vine demon "not today not going to happen im not dying" i say as i'm starting too get serious inhaling again "first form dark moon evening palace" i announce as i create one wide crescent shaped slash beheading the vine demon.

The over demon looking for mercy  said "please anything even information you want please spare me" I look over with the most intrigued look forming on my face "tell me what you know about upper 1 and I may spare you life" I respond he looks back surprised so he might know something "I've heard rumours from over demons he uses that breathing style you call moon breathing" The demon said but I shortly cut him off angrily my aura starting to slightly intensify " FOR FUCKS SAKE are you serious TELL ME SUMMIN I DONT KNOW" I snap and the demon quivers "also upper 1 is quite intelligent, he tends to stick to the rules and is respectful to our lord, he is also very ambitious" I look back severing his head "as if I was ever goin to ever let you live" I look back with a snarky response now time to continue down these woods.

Oak trees could be seen for days, stars covering the night sky and golden grass which confirms this was in the records for the angelic woods the description reads' for the one that is blessed from the heavens may enter the angelic woods of oak trees and lush golden grass to find what you are looking for you are looking for you must venture at night and you must follow the glowing light' I'm assuming there must be something that glows that leads me to the book of heavenly swordsmanship I sit down for a break but for a second it felt as if i could feel multiple eyes watching me but i'm probably overreacting .

I sit down against an oak tree reading the book i found from Kukushibo whilst eating some rice balls I stop reaching a page that reads the angelic forest he wrote' I am in search of a book which has information on swordsmanship on power with sun breathing I have not stumbled across this forest yet but I've found information on how to find book there are yellow flowers that only glow at night that lead up to where the book is hidden' I look feeling fear overcome my body as my life very may well be in danger I get my stuff together and look to the corner of my eyes seeing a patch of glowing yellow flowers...