𝟎𝟎𝟎

*1 year ago*May 22, 2022____________________

*1 year ago*
May 22, 2022
____________________

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 being said, I now present to you, the class of 2022!" Marleigh overhead the principal say as the newly graduates cheered.

Marleigh was bombarded with pictures and videos from friends as she had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Oh my goddd, Lala we did it!" Kyliah yelled in excitement while jumping up and down.

"Bitches we graduated!!" Isla screamed out as she recorded the group of 3.

Being called the best trio all throughout high school, they were all so ready to take on college.

"Ok c'mom guys let's go find everyone" Marleigh huffed out as they made their way through the crowd.

"Awww there's my babyy" Marleigh's mom, Ember said as soon as she saw her.

She immediately brought her into a bear hug which was somewhat difficult due to her 9 month belly.

"Hi momma" Leigh chuckled as she replied to her while being cautious of her little sister who wasn't here yet.

She went on to hug her younger brother, Enzo.

"I'm proud of you sis" He told her while grinning down at her.

The day Enzo grew taller than his mom and sister, he just didn't stop growing.

So now at 15, he was 6'0 and towering over the ladies in the house.

"Thank you Zo Zo, you know in a few years your gonna be right here" She assured him.

"Girl if I can, finna skip straight to the NBA" Enzo bragged before stopping as his mother smacked him in the back of his head.

"Boy don't play with me" She snapped at him.

The one thing the Kingston kids knew, their mother did not play about their studies.

"Dang ma, i'm just playing" He responded while hiding behind his big, little sister.

"Where's daddy" She thought aloud as she looked around for the tall man.

"Girl he had to go get some tissues, mean ass was sitting there crying" Ember rolled her eyes thinking how she sat next to a big baby the whole ceremony.