Chapter One: The day I met Andy Barber

It was the night before school. You and your best friend, Michelle, were having a sleepover at your house, to kick off your senior year together. Her parents were away on a business trip. Perks of having mafia parents for the two of us.

You begged your parents to let her come over, and knowing how strict they are, You were surprised they actually gave in. Shocking, you thought.

At the moment you two are doing your skincare routine before bed.

You look at her with a small smile.

"Are you ready to kick off senior year Mich?"

You ask her with a subtle smile forming on my lips.

Michelle looks at you smiling.

"More than ready girl!"

She says excitedly.

"It's our year, finally! And it's gonna be perfect!"

She looks at herself in the mirror of my bathroom, checking her face since she still has her face mask.

"Do you think this is ready to wash it out?" She asks me, gesturing to our faces.

"Yeah, it should be time to wash it off."

Just as you say that your mom comes in the room and smiles at you, as if you were two little girls back in grade school meeting for the first time. She tells you to finish what you are doing and head off to sleep, that she'll see you in the morning.

Eventually, Michelle and you wash the mask off. She yawns as you put your hair in a bun.

Both get ready for bed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. It's gonna be our best day," Your best friend said with a smile."Plus, we get to spend all the classes together!"

"I agree with you, hopefully, I won't bump into Ransom. God, that whorish, brainless jerk! He only wanted me for my body, I'm so glad I didn't give my virginity or else my dad will beat the shit out of me."

"Yeah, thank god you didn't! That guy is an idiot! I want to kick him in the face if I see him bothering you."

Michelle tells you.

"Honestly, same but we both know I'm too nice for that type of stuff."

She looks at you with an I don't believe you face and laughs.

"I'm kidding!! I think it's because you haven't found your man, your soulmate! Yet"

You sigh.

"Do you think we are gonna find them soon?"

"I sure hope so because I wanna get laid so badly."

She says without hesitating.

"Not gonna lie, me too, hehe."

You reply to her.

We laugh hard and my dad says girls bed now and we say yes sir.

"Sorry if I'm causing trouble, but I'm so excited!"

Michelle whispers to you.

"Oh it's alright, dad is just stubborn,"

You whisper back.

"Well that's what mom says. I agree with 97%. Well, I love you, Mich, see you in the morning."

You tell her as you turn off the lights with a simple handclap, and both drift off to sleep

NEXT MORNING

The alarm goes off.

"Ahh!"