Chapter One: (Extra)

MEETING ARI LEVINSON. (MICHELLE'S POV)

I'm on my way to class, and when I'm about to enter the classroom I bump into a person.

I laugh as I say a quick sorry and he apologizes too while laughing a bit.

The handsome guy let me pass first saying first the beautiful girls. I smile at the same time I say to him thank you and giggle about it.

"I'm Michelle by the way," I say to the guy that surprisingly sits next to me.

"I'm Ari, Ari Levinson. You have a beautiful name," He looks at me smiling before adding "And beautiful eyes too"

I just lower my head, not embarrassed or something but just from the nervousness of having him beside me saying all these pretty things to me.

He gently takes me by the chin, making me look at him, and we both smile.

Let's just say that in math class I fooled around with Ari.

Well, I'm just not saying it. That's what I did.

I could not ignore a boy as handsome as him.

Wow, he is sexy and very handsome.

And he is a Levinson after all. Good DNA that he has.

As my class bell rings, Ari unhesitatingly offers to come with me, and I clearly didn't say no to that. So when we arrive at my destination, he takes my hand and places a thin kiss on it, making me blush.

We both parted ways and when I turned around I saw my best friend, looking at me with a smile, not ignoring the fact that next to her is a handsome young man...