Introduction & Information

Hello, and welcome to my very first XFOHV AU book! This AU was made by mostly me, but one of my friends has been helping me with some ideas and planning, so shoutout to them!

This book will not be written in the POV of any of the characters, which is different from my other books which switch between the POVs of different characters.

This AU has been in the works for about 2 - 3 weeks so it still needs to have more chapters thought out, planned and confirmed before I can write another chapter.

Now about the characters, this is AN AU, so it's basically different to the canon characters. Here are a few things you should know before reading:

- I am aware that the algebraliens are all genderless, but to make things easier, in this AU they are all males to prevent myself from getting mixed up 🥲 (except for Two)
- One and Three DO exist, and might make a few appearances within speeches of the characters or descriptions of places.
- X and Seven are really close friends, but not as close as Four and X are. I see Seven and X having a somewhat brotherly relationship since they both have a value of 7.
- A unique character, and unnecessary character, will be in this story. The character is called '4' and no, it's not the Four we all know and love. Here's what 4 looks like

Basically just some weird version of Four

With most of the important character information said, I would just like to say that there will most likely be swearing in this book, so keep that in mind.

That's all for now, I look forward to seeing you soon. Can't wait to start this book for you all to hate, love, like or dislike! It's up to you.
- Daisy
Written on 30/01/23