chapter 9

kylies pov

"margret...hi" I said to my manager as she stood in the door frame. "You look like shit" she replied and I let her in. "Wow thanks. what are you doing here" I asked. she had told me to stay home for the week and its only Saturday.

"Faye called. They left huh?" i laughed and tried to not cry.

"apparently she wanted to get to know me and faye. And then she picked up and left. Just like every other time"

" what about faye"

"she confides in chantel" I explained. "chantel?"

"yeah her girlfriend"

"I thought jayla was her girlfriend" she trailed. "my morning has been a absolute reck and it's only eleven, so please tell me your joking"

I took a step back, I could feel my eyes widen and so did hers in realization she was serious. "oh crap" she said. just then lani barged through my front door. "is knocking not a thing for you" I asked. she stared, "no".

"maybe I'm wrong" margret said. "Hopefully" I sighed.

"I expect to see you Monday" "Of course" I finished and she left.

"Who was that" lani spoke once the door closed behind margret.

"I thought you were leaving" i admitted. Her expression changed. "Im sorry that- that was-"

"Where's Faye" she interrupted. "Why"   "lani!" I yelled as she ignored me and ran upstairs

"what did you do to chantel" she bursted through faye's door.
"what are you talking about" faye asked back. lani slapped faye across her face, "woah lani!" I yelled and pushed her out the door. I closed fayes door and pushed lani in the hall.

"what the fuck" I exclaimed. She pushed me against my desk but I pushed her back until she spoke. "chantel hurt herself. faye was the last person she was with kylie" she cried. I went to faye, "what did she do"

"what happened" i repeated now getting her attention

"she went through my phone and knows about jayla. But me and jayla been through and I tried to say that but she wouldn't listen and left crying. she hasn't answered her phone neither" she admitted.

"Faye, chantel did something..im not sure what but lani said she's hurt" i admitted. She layed back on her bed with her hands in her hair. "Faye it's not your fault"

"Can I go see her" she rushed through her tears. I moved out her door frame and she quickly packed her stuff and ran across the street

"You were gone for a few hours what the hell happened" I asked while walking towards lani. "she started drinking not to long after we left. She started ranting about a girl from yesterday." She put her face back in her hands, "she got real emotional and lock herself in the bathroom"

I sat next to her as she finished explaining and didn't let go of her hand at all.