Chapter 1

Y/n POV
My alarm blares loudly in my ear. I groan and roll over greeting the eyes of a small child.

My youngest...

So you may wonder why I said youngest well I have 3 babies triplets. I had a little too much to drink and 1 thing led to another i ended up pregnant by not 1 but 2 people.

I dont know who but i do know they were supernatural and both intersex woman.

But yea im over it, if i do infact meet them i might tell them if not it is what it is. Its been a year but i wont keep them away from the girls.

I had 3 girls all in december i named the eldest Winter because how she looked at the doctor when they wiped her face.

Next  is Aspen she is an intersex I had all of them tested i named her that because it will work for her in the future if she decided to change her gender.

And finally my small bean Azura because of her light blue eyes when i stared in them i burst out crying. She is also a little smaller than her sisters.

Anyways back to the story.

My small bean touched my check and giggled.

I huffed "Ok girly time to get you ready for grandma."

I picked her up and set her on the changing table. And dressed her in

I put her in the scissors and put her inhaler mask on

I go into the room across the hall to see Winter is now on the floor knocked out.

I pick Aspen up and got her dressed in the blue and she started crying from to mych movement.

---------Times skip------

*DOOR BELL*

I rush to the door after setting down a whining Winter.

I opened the door "Hey mom, so i already got them dressed they are eating breakfast if you need anything call me"

"I know how to take care of children y/n " she rolls her eyes

Walks over to Aspen "Hi my grandbabies"

I kiss her cheek and rush out the door.

On the way to the office i stop by Tim Hortons and get a glaze donut and coffee.

I get through the side door and walk steadily towards the elevator.

I look up to where im walking and see 2 oddly familiar people.

I internally shrug and get into the small space on the side of them.

I see them glance at each other and at me as i press the top button.

I feel eyes on me as i walk out of the elevator i shiver a little but head to my desk none the less.

I watch the 2 walk towards the meeting room.

I open my computer and sign in to be pestered by a Rob. Rob has been asking me to go on a date with him for about 2 months and each time i turn him down.

"So y/n, what do you say you and go out tonight." He rest his hands on my desk and leans in.

"Well i say the same thing ive been saying for months N O." I spell out.

He walks around my desk "But we could have a great time and maybe go even futher, he grabs my hand.

"Y/N you are need in the meeting room" Rachel says

I grab my computer and walk into the meeting room.

"Aaahh just the girl i wanted to see, y/n this is Ms Jankowski and Ms Zhang. They have agreed to sign with us starting tomorrow they will be your boss and their assistant."

"Yes,sor" I have learned not to talk too much towardsen like him or they will think you're hitting on them. No matter what you say or how you say it.

I look over to the 2 and realize they are from the elevator.

I clewr my throat "Pleasure to meet you both, shall i show you around?" I question.

Ms.Zhang nods and stands up and Ms. Jankowski follows suite.

----5 minutes into the tour-----

As we round the corner i get slammed against the wall.

"Quit the bullshit, you know who we are." Ms.Jankowski says

Im startled at what happened all the sudden. "Wha what are you talking about?"

"You dont remember us." Ms.Zhang raises an eyebrow.

Ms.Jankowski lets me go and steps back slides her hand into her pockets. "Here I thought we had a wonderful time that night." She smirked.

Then it hit me they were them, they were the 2 i slept with that night, they were the mothers of my children.

I swallowed a lump and my eyes widen 'I found them or they found me?'

Ms.Zhang snapped her fingers "So you remember now" she grabs my arm and drags me to her office.

"I think we should continue what we had that night others just werent as fun as you were." Ms.Jankowski whispers into my ear.

I push them both off of me in a hurry.

"No, this" I move my hands towards them and me. "Is not happening."

"Oh but baby it is." They stalk towards me like lioness towards prey.

Ms. Zhang gets to me first and lifts me onto the desk making the name tag fall as well as pencil cup.

Ms.Jankowski grabs my chin amd pulls me into a hungry kiss her eyes turn red with lust. We are cut off by a phone ringing MY PHONE.

I push them away and answer the phone its my mother.

"Mom why are you crying."

"Azura, was rushed to the emergancy room she stopped breathing."

I start hyperventilating.

"Why what happened?!? Are Winter and Aspen ok?!?!"

"I mixed up the medicine and gave it too Winter instead they are both fine but Azura couldn't handle the changes and well we are here."

"Ok im on my way ill be there in 10 mi utes." I start to rush out but am stopped by a hand on my arm.

"Where are you going?" Ms.Zhang ask with concerned  eyes

I stamper "I I have to go my baby is in the emergancy room." Her eyes widened when i said baby.

"As your boss i shall come with you to ensure the sa-"

I cut her off " I dont have time right now if youre coming hurry up."

I scuffle out of the office i hear footsteps behind me.

------Time skip-----

I rush into the hospital and scurry to the desk.

"Excuse me can you tell me which room Azura y/l/n is in." I take a deep breath

She goes through her computer "She just got done she is in room 108 just down the hall."

I told her thank you and rushed down the hall and spot the room.

The door burst open and i run in and see my mom with my 2 eldest in blue and white carseats i look over to my youngest hooked to an iv looking at me with her smiley 2 teeth.

I breathe out in relief and walk over to her i rub the top of her head and she giigles. I watch her turn behind me.

Ms.Jankowski looks wide eyed looking back and forth between Azura and Ms.Zhang.

"We need to talk. " she regains her posture.