Chapter 5

Y/n Pov
"If that is everything I shall take my leave." I say softly standing

I shake his hand. "It's been a pleasure"

I gather my stuff and head towards the door. I'm stopped by Mr.Price.

"Wait if you could spare a moment, I would like to know if you would like to go out with my coworkers and I" I considered for a moment.

I nodded "OK send me the details and I shall try to make it."

I walked out of the door. The hallway was long but short compared to how my ... boss's building. I get into the elevator and was about to press the first floor button but a hand stopped me.

"M Mr price I didn't know you were also leaving I would have waited." I sweated

He smirked before shaking his head. "Nonsense it was more of a last minute change." He said darkly.

I shake my head in acknowledgement. He stood next to me in an awkward silence.

Before he pressed the first floor button. "The reason I asked you to come with me wasn't because of a company dinner Ms y/l/n."

He cleared his throat. "I have taken a liking to you in these 2 weeks and would like to take you out. With your permission"

The elevator dingined indicating that it was our stop. " Im sorry sir but I have a fiance - 2 finances they nor I would appreciate that." I stated slowly not making a second thought.

I walked away to the entrance leaving.

___________________________
Aspens POV

'Why..." sucking on the pacifier.

The lady with black hair had been dancing and singing.

Can't even call this singing just screaming. The other lady was carrying my sister's.

Who said she could hold them. My pacifier drops out of my mouth.

The first word that comes out is. "Mahter fu er" mother fucker

The ugly bobble headed looking lady stops dancing and looks at me.

The one golding my sister says "What did she just say." Stubbling on words a bit.

"SHIT HER MOMS GOING TO KILL US." She clutches her head

I whispered "Shit" the one holding my sisters set them down next to me and smacked the other one upside the head."

Third person POV:

An hour had past since Aspen's constant saying of inappropriate words. They finally got her to stop atleast that's what they thought.

The mother unlocked the door expecting well anything but what she was about to face.

Yua and Izumi had Aspen and Winter taped to the wall. And Azura well she was bossing around in babbles.

Aspen was the first to notice her mother. "HI baby" y/n smiled towards her daughters with slight anger.

She had a dark cloud over her. "Moter Fuer" was echoed through the home.

Silence was taken over. Fear struck into the two other women. Izumi drew a big gulp.

Sweat trickling down her forehead like she run a marathon.

"We can explain it isn't what you think -  I think it is" y/n interrupted dropping her bag at the door.

" I think you were irresponsible and were saying and doing things around my children that they shouldnt." Y/n finished calmly

Normally that would set someone at ease. And the others would not feel so scared seeming that they are Vampires.

But there is something about women and their children you shouldn't mess with.

Y/n clasp her hands, sat on the couch and crossed her legs. She lend back a bit.

"You have 0.5 seconds to clean my house and take my kids down before I rip your heart out with my bare hands."

'It may seem like I'm being too serious or cruel but their vampires it should be easy.'

She blank once  and it was all clean hee babies were on the mat in front of her.
'Now time for my babies'

"Give mommy a hug" she pulls the small 3 into a hug

Izumi comes back with a mop bucket in one hand and a mop in the other. Yua is close behind her. She crosses her arms and says "I don't see why we have to clean if we have maids to do it."

Y/n lifts a brow as I can saying 'did I ask'

"Nevermind that we need to talk about something - And that is?" The older 2 look at each other.

"Our parents would like to meet you and discuss our wedding next month." Yua said confidently

Y/n stopped what she was doing to glance at them both for a quick moment. She then went back to playing with Winter.

"Did you not hear what she said?" Izumi asked

Y/n shook her head yes. But other than that remained as she was.

"Well I hope you're ready because they will be here later tonight." Yua walked off.