Chapter 4

Y/n POV

Jousting woke from loud noise. It takes a minute but I realize my surroundings.

I look down to see that I am in a large bed naked. I hastily get up and walk over to the drawers to wear something.

I settle with a white t-shirt and black shorts. After throwing something on I hear giggles again and make my way towards it.

'They must've put me in the bed after I fell asleep' I think to myself.

I walk down a narrow hall and walk towards the numerous of giggles. Grabbing onto the stair railing I make my way down he stairs.

I recognize that I'm in the living room I look over to my right to see Yua and Izumi making breakfast.

Well trying to make breakfast with Winter and Aspen's help.

I walk close to we're they are and look around to see pancake mix on the floor and counters.

Yup is currently cracking eggs with Winter, and Azura in a high chair next to them.

While Yua and Aspen are yelling at each other about how much of some ingredient to put in the pancake mix.

I stiffle a laugh causing them all to look to me. Yua sends me a pointed glare.

"Instead of laughing at us come help me explain to your child you add 4 cups of sugar not 6 cups." Aspen let's out a protesting yell.

I see Izumi shake her head and just go back to making eggs and bacon.

I sigh and walk to them taking the measuring cup. "First of all you're both wrong it's a tablespoon. Second this is the wrong flour and third you can understand her?"

I lift a brow and look at her confused "You can't?" She responds after sparing a glance at Aspen.

Third person POV (I'm better at 3rd person)

The 3 women continued their morning as though they had always been that way. Yua had decided to spend one on one time with Winter.

Winter wasn't going for it she just didn't like her.

By time it hit 12 o'clock they were on their way to drop the triplets and incubus off.

They had a decided to take the truck because it had 3 seats in the front.

Yua had been thinking about last night . Making her a little "in the mood" but also confused. She shifted her head towards the incubus wondering if she had accepted them.

She opened her mouth. But the incubus had interrupted her "yes".

Izumi was confused so she made a quick glance at her. "Yes what?" She questioned

" She wanted to know if I accepted you both" y/n turnt her head to look at her and continued. " And I do accept you both, it may take a while to fully trust you both but I will try my best."

Yua wrapped her hands her around her and hugged her tightly with gloss eyes. She made a silent thank you.

When she let go Izumi pulled up to the short H/C house . The vampires got out and grabbed the babies in a quick manner.

Y/n struggled to unlock the door. She unlocked the door. They set the babies down and turned towards te door with y/n Close behind.

Izumi turned around and kissed y/n passionately on her lips. Holding her waist close to her before letting go with bruised lips. Yua picked her up and slammed her against the wall cause her to gasp.

Y/n stuttered "W-wait mmm I- god" She voiced. Y/n's eyes started turning pink letting all know that she was no longer in control.

A silky voice came out. "You really shouldn't play like that." Raya told Yua . Yua let go with a smirk

(Idk if I named them but they now have different names)

"Well we had to say goodbye to both of you" Liam aka Yua's vampire said .

He chuckled a little before Izumi stepped in. "OK we have a meeting to go to so good day love" She said with a small wink.

The 2 girls make their way out of the house. Y/n thought 'They really walk like a model.'

She is shook out of her thoughts by loud cries. 'Back to reality ' she sighs