Chapter 3

y/n POV
Its been a week since i signed the contract and i must say it has been easy work.

Yua and Izumi have been calling me from work and making me sit with them during meetings. They have white roses sent every morning and red ones at night.

They both also have been picking me up and dropping me off for work. Im currently getting ready for a "family night".

They thought if she wanted to spend time with both me and the babies why not combine. Izumi had the idea to have it at their house because its bigger.

I heard a knock at the door just as i buckled Aspen in her carseat. I stood tall and strolled towards the door.

I unlocked the door and there stood Izumi and them damn flowers.

"Come in, I just got the girls ready." I said going into the Kitchen.

                               The girls outfits

                               The girls outfits

Izumi put the flowers on the table and came and gave me an engulfing hug.

She sniffed "I missed you mate." I heard more steps. "Me too" i stated softly.

I saw Yua come into my kitchen. She glanced at the girls that were glaring back at her. She crouched "Hello my babies." She kissed them on the top of there head before turning to me.

Need i say still in Izumi's arms. She walked closer kissing the corner of my mouth. Making me blush.

I cleared my voice "Shall we go?" I said unevenly.

Yua grabbed Azura and Winter's car seats whilest I just went to the car. 'They wouldn't even let me carry my own purse.' I rolled my eyes.

///30 minute skip///

We arrived to this beautiful house? I think its a house its too small to be a mansion but too big to be a house.

I went to walk up the stairs to be stopped by a voice. " Where are you going we are back here."

We went to the back and i saw a lake with a house 3 times the one behind me. "That's our house love." She pointed "Tis jus the guest house." Izumi said in an accent.

'Weirdly enough im not surprised' -_- I thought 

We went into the Mansion sized house and Izumi set the girls on the floor near the shoe rack. 

I started taking my shoes off after them not wanting to be rude.

"We shall give you a tour of the house soon as you settle in." Yua said hiding her accent I nod sheepishly and start off walking to i guess the living room? They have big chandeliers hanging in different areas and a really high ceiling .  There is also a big living room the size of my apartment and 4 brown couches and 2 loveseats.