Bio

Yes, a book based on hent4is, I know, this book was requested by someone a long time ago, and only now I had the time and head to write it, I hope you are reading it.

Yn Ln.

18 years

18 years.

Personality: Calm, Dark (sometimes), Vengeful, Lazy.

Powers: Negate Origin, (Completely or nearly negates the powers of those affected, activated through the direct arm).

Spirit Fire (a blue-green flame, which damages the souls of humans (only if that's your intention), but is most effective against non-humans).

Likes: Being alone, listening to music, playing games.

Dislikes: Being forced to interact with others, Funk, having your peace disturbed, blond and tanned men, ugly bastard, orcs, goblins, haircuts that cover your eyes, tentacles, shota.......

This book is not part of the main universe, and will be a story updated with medium frequency, so that's it, if you have any hentai girls to ask me, go ahead, send me the name, and what she does in her "anime" ", even because I left this life, and I'm not going to look for the origin of the said whose, that's it, Oh and nothing from Yuri or Bl, Futa neither, and if they ask for lolis I'll think about it (that is, it's almost a no), and just like my most current books, your harem will grow with the book, and the girls will only be added when they enter the harem.

Pão de Batata.