Chapter 1.

Yes, I'm actually writing a story based on Hentai.

Your Pov.

I'm walking towards my house, around me are other people, I have my headphones on, listening to one of my favorite songs, behind me there's what looks like a couple fighting, they're even pushing, but Fuck it, it's not my problem, I turn up the music and start humming along to the music.

Yn:  Your pride has built a wall
So strong that I can't get through
Is there really no chance
To start once again?
I'm loving you.

???: You hunk! I should have cuckolded you when I had the chance.

??? 2: Fuck you bitch!

The light is about to open, that's when I feel a thump on my back, and I see myself falling, on the track and a car coming towards me at high speed.

Yn:

A sharp pain followed by nothing, just emptiness, and then I see a very strong light coming towards me I raise my hands to protect myself from the light, then I fall out of the bed I'm on, a sound of something running can be heard , then the bedro...

A sharp pain followed by nothing, just emptiness, and then I see a very strong light coming towards me I raise my hands to protect myself from the light, then I fall out of the bed I'm on, a sound of something running can be heard , then the bedroom door opens, and that person walks in.

Otome: you're fine yn-kun, I heard the sound of something falling.

Yn: I.....I think I hit my head too hard, good night.

Otome: ???.

I lay down on the bed again, and take the blanket and put it over me, I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep, but nothing.... I just stay there with my eyes closed but nothing happens, when I open them again, she's there. right in front of me making a worried face.

Otome: I think it's better to take you to the hospital.

Yn: no need, just a headache medicine is enough.

Otome: okay.

She leaves the room and I try to take in what the fuck is going on, it's not possible, is this like those weird cases on the deep web where people are kidnapped or something?, maybe I survived the car accident but stayed in eat?, maybe she's my daughter I had before I got into a coma?, no that's impossible, I'm still a virgin, maybe my nurse has raped me, or she's my nurse, when I realize she enters the room with a glass of water and a pill in hand.