chapter20 Ear drops💧

Somewhere........

“Molly...... you monkey faced donkey you are the reason for everything.........huhu
......... I want my Leo... huhuhu😭”

Molly looked at the pyramid like structure on her bed which is moving and thrashing around,throwing different types of things for reducing ‘ it's ’ growing frustration and sadness.
Yes Lin was crying nonstop for god knows how many hours. Now Molly can only hear a bird like sound when he cry.

“I only told you to try being sweet with him...... How can I know that you would straightly go and kiss him?”

Said Molly while trying to find the cotton she had stuffed inside her ear earlier for rescue her ears from her best friend's loud cry.

“I want my hubby back 😭😭hu huu”

“finally...... I found it”

Molly, who was doing her happy dance for finding the cotton piece didn't made Lin happy. So he threw a love shaped pillow at Molly which hit her face with perfection.

In this world.... Molly can tolerate anything...... except Lin's horrible cry.
She was the one who gave the idea to Lin for courting Leo.

But she underestimated Lin in love matter........ She should have known that Lin would over do it.
But she is 100% sure Lin is not the only the one person who fell in love.Leo also love Lin but she didn't know how things turned like this.

“Lin.... Tomorrow I will talk to Leo okay? ”

“Molly..... *sob*....*sob*.... ”

“Now what? ”

“I am HUNGRY............ hu hu hu😭”

‘Leo..... You must repay for the things I  am doing for you.... ’

The next day-at Molly's clinic.

It's been 15 minutes since Leo came to the clinic and sitting in front of Molly .Neither Molly nor Leo have spoken since . One was afraid of hearing the scoldings from a certain person's best friend, while the other remained silent for some unknown reason.

After 5 minutes Leo decided to break the silence.

“hm Molly -”

But before he could complete that sentence, Molly erupted like a volcano - a silent one to be exact

“shh lower your voice ba**ard ”

Leo who was stunned by her hushed scolding was not ready to give up.

“Look I  know what I did was wrong okey?..... You don't ha-”

“God my ears hurts😭 ”

After the sudden deceleration by Molly, Leo understood the situation. So he suddenly rummaged in his bag and took out an ear drop.

shh here use this....... I bought this one after your birthday party..... That day Lin was crying nonstop, he couldn't accept that Nancy really slapped me......as a result the next day I was in this same condition..... ”

“Th-thank you...... ”

After 5 minutes......(The explanation time)

Leo's POV

so..... You are telling me that you love Lin?”

“Yes......”

“Then why did you kicked him out of your home when he tried to kiss you? ”

“WHAT?....... did Lin told you this? ”

“Yeah ”

God..... When will that little devil stop doing this.......... I just pushed him when he tried to kiss me.
I need to teach him spreading lies is not a good thing to do.......

“Leave it Molly....... Now..... Where is Lin?
How is his condition? ”

“What about you see it yourself ”

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵

Hello friends..........

This story will end soon😶

Vote if you liked this chapter.

With ❤

Meenu 😘