22.Palin ❤Leo

“you please continue he he ”

“You were never a stranger to me Leo.......
It was love at first sight... You captured my heart with your single gaze......
I....Lin fell in love with you at that moment.....
And... do you know one thing? ”

Leo who was a crying mess hearing Lin's confession still managed to ask him with a cracking voice.

“what? ”

“I already asked permission from my papa to date you........... And after pestering him for a whole week he agreed to meet you..........
But don't worry he already know about you.... Because my Papa is not an idiot. He knows my every move. Still he didn't do anything to you. That means you already has his permission to date me.
Now tell me do you still doubt my love for yo-”

Without letting him complete Leo pulled him by waist and connected their lips to a passionate kiss.

Lin who was shocked from this sudden action couldn't breath and stood there like a statue.
Apparently it was his first kiss and he didn't know how to kiss Leo back.
Sensing this Leo pinched Lin's waist lightly letting him know what he want.

So Lin opened his mouth for Leo, who licked every corner of his boyfriend's mouth with grate interest .

Lin who was in cloud nine because of his future hubby's actions  moaned at the sudden unfamiliar pleasure.

Lin's cry would make a person deaf.
But Lin's moan can make a person lose his breathe.........

Yes.....Leo was already dead and turned on by just hearing his little devil's sinful moan. So to feel more of that smooth white skin to himself Leo put his right hand inside Lin's shirt caressing every parts his fingers touch.At one point he couldn't reach more areas of his favorite treat and he---

“CAN YOU TWO STOP THIS FREE SHOW ”

Molly's voice bring back Lin to the real world, so he  pulled back from the kiss and started to push Leo with a red face.
The string of saliva between them is not helping him at all.

But Leo completely ignored molly and started to kiss Lin's jaw line.According to him if Molly don't want to see this, then she should leave.... Why bothering their sweet time like this?

“ah~ Leo..... Stop.... ”

“I...can't....... you are addictive... ”

Molly who couldn't stand this anymore forcefully separated the two love birds.

( note:Sorry readers this is not only Lin's first kiss but mine too😳
Ahmm.... I mean for a person who never had a relationship before..... This is the first kiss for me too😭.
So don't know if it was alright or not....
And my special thanks to Molly 😁because without her help I shouldn't have stopped this new couple...............................
.........................................................................................................................
Oh god I am shy😭😭😭😭😭)

10 minutes later.......

Molly was glaring at the two culprits who were sticking together like pen and paper.

“That was really gross...... How can you both do that in front of me....
Have you ever think of me while eating each other huh? ”

‘How can I think of your monkey face when my hubby is kissing me huh...... ’

‘Who will think of your face while kissing your loved one..... ’

Thank god both Leo and Lin choose to say that inside their head other wise Molly would have already separated their head from their well defined body......

“Molly...... I am taking Lin with me-”

“Go fast before I kick you both out of my house ”

Leo - 😁🙃

Lin - 😶...........🤭

Their journey starts from here.......
Like I said earlier,(first chapter)

In our world there are different types of creatures. But humans think they are superior and treat others like thrash .
He even divide his own kind on the basis of colour, religion, race, etc.......
Day by day his selfishness is growing .
Still....there exist some real 'HUMANS'.If you are one of them then this story is for you.........

Palin loves Leo with all his heart......
Leo will give him anything to see that precious smile of his boyfriend.
They complete each other.
So there is no role for people like Nancy in their life.........

                                   THE END

See you soon

With lots of 💙

Meenu 😇😘