chaoter 3 everyobby else

yes like the roblox obby! p.s this picture was caleld tp-cooper-shot enjoy it

Anyway snape was balber gassted again. the kids behind him in his poisons clas were hiding behind him in  aline. Draco Malfoy was there too he was in the very back and on da way in Derek Morgan knocked the blond ferret boy over one to the feinferenwfnes floor. Draco just laid therne and wempt on the floor forever eNd ever.

"This is the joe

(at this point in time my keybody stoped working just like my bestie bestie ilovepiclele rickle. if the same thing ctyptically happened yo you share your experience in the comments down elbow. pls.)

Anyway

"This is the joe juice store there was tno need to  sya open up man"

"I do not care its protocol and it s awaesome" said special agent aaron horcher taking off his specials special sunglasses. "anyway sanep you are under arest put your hands bihind your back."

"but what did i do" snape held out shis wa,nd. "ill have you jnow ive been teachign here for 1400 years"

"sir your wand regis teration has expired and your are threatening the lufe of Y/N Y/NL" said special agent Dilf Coooper (when did he joing the fbi but whatever) ("He was always in the FBL1!!!!!!" -pickel rick)

Me: I guess he stole Emily Prentiss job

out of nowhere guess what the impractical joekers ALL FORUR OF THEM emer g ed from the last bottle of joe jucie on the shelf!!!

"Hey eve5ybody this is OUR store" said sal joemurrq. "joe is OUR name now get out"

"Not sof ast" sajd cute smilth milf from dilfs for milfs. wonderufl band am i rite? "i just oosed my tiktok royalies from everyobbyd wants to rule the reowlr d to purshace the entiore joe juice brand. its all mind anmd you will deal with it"

Y/N had enough of the out of pocket charac4rs. "in case you guys forgot tha story is called spencer x reider!! so why are all these axtra charavters here. Um."

Every eone stared at each other. Even Draco stopped wheeping for a seocnd to stare.