capter four - break it down again

"lets' get out of here Y/N. I wil ltake you on a journey to your mom's house."

"Oh boy my mom' house! I love tha t olace!"

The pair escaped the turmoisl occurring in tue joe juice store with copoius amounts of joe jucie to spare.

th e getaway acar was kn' spencer's 2005 getaway honda civix. it was gteen by the way no you cant imsagien any other colors it is canonicla,y green.

Seeding down the highway seeds of love, sees love, oh she was just quot eing pauls mccartney. -Me

But in fornt of them was a road block,

"How did Draco Malfoy get there?"

He was laying in the middel of the road weeping.

What hapepnd was someone dropped snaped wand while they were detaining them and it accientlay backfired onto draco and teleportedd him nonto the highway.

"Oh well" siad Y/N. "Run him over."

"No I won't do that"

"Ok"

Specner pulled over and Deaco sadly crawled into the trunk like a sad ferret.

"I wante to keep him as a pet?" Said Spencer.

"Why'd you say that like you were akisn a question?"

"Becaus e Chloe made a typo and wanted to keep it?"

Y/N: Who's Chloe

"Why did you say that like a script" said Spencer

"What is happening" 

"Anyway she's the writer obvisouffle."

"Oh okay."

They drove the rest in the way in silence. "I don't want it to be silent anymore. Did you know tat the firs tWeezer Album came out in 19994?"

"No wow thats cool"

"Anyway I'm putting it on now"

Thus reminded Y/N of the fist time she drve with Andre Colefield. She had n remorse knpwing that he was waiting back at home for her but newwer and better things were her like Dr spe cer red.

Y/N sand along to eve4y single weezer song on the tree hour drive rhome.

"Wow impressive"

"Thanks brah" Y/N blushed and fluttered her eyelashes.

"I love Weezer" Draco says from the trunks. they both ignore him.

Finally they reached Spencer's hot and steamy home.

"I thot we were going to my om nom's."

"Chnge of plan. OOpsie poopsie."

Idk -I love prcke reim fsdjvdsddmskl

When te hey walekd in the door, they were me twith a surprise...

"roaldna orbababall?!?!?!"