"Thanks for the memories."

Becca was on her own again. This time she had no idea where to go. She just wanted to get out of Ohio, go somewhere else. Somewhere where someone would treat her with respect.

"Toby."

Becca quickly shook her head. A raging migraine starting in the back of her head. She knew she messed up, and big time. She was paler than ever but the mistake she made was walking out freely in the sun. Though she was in the woods, the little bits of sunshine that shone through the leaves burned. And she missed the feeling of the warmth of the sun in her skin and the way it made her hair feel.

Now it just burned.

Becca ran her hand through her greasy hair. A shower, that'd be nice, but where? She didn't know where she was, but if a small pond popped up, she'd definitely get in.

Her hands made small fists in her pockets. God, why did she always fuck up? Why couldn't she do anything correctly.

She fucked up and she fucked up bad.

Her heart started to race, her eyes watering as she remembered Cas and the last thing she said to him.

He probably has a good job now, a wife, maybe kids, doubt it though, hopefully he is following his dreams.

Becca had stopped in her path looking down at her hands as the salty tears fell onto them. She hasn't cried in forever.

But Dean- Where was he now? Was he still trying to find Becca? Did he become a hunter or did he give up? What if he died trying..?

The tears fell faster and Becca was unable to move, or even speak because of the thump in her throat.

Micheal. Sweet, sweet Micheal. He is almost thirteen now, but did she really know? She hadn't been kept up with the dates, she wasn't even sure what year it was.

Becca soon fell to her knees, her head in her hands as she cried, and she cried long and hard. Sometimes cursing under breath, sometimes punching into the ground. She could go back to Toby, she could start over. But she didn't.

Becca soon gathered herself, picking herself, wiping the tears off her cheeks and under her eyes. It's what she usually did.

Becca walked for a few more hours before she came upon a pond. Finally. She sighed with relief as she walked up to it, taking off her clothes. While being with the gang, they had lent her some clothes, she didn't fancy them much though.

She took a deep breath before diving in. It was colder, and just continued to be cold as she swam towards the bottom before popping back up for air. She sighed before going back under.