Bio: The Beast Gang and About SouthClaw

( SouthClaw )

SouthClaw is a unmapped town that resides in Arizona, it is the home of the Beast Gang. The town has a mixture of Humans and human like species ( like Werewolves and etc. ). Some of the humans of SouthClaw were born in the town and some are people that had been abused or have been abandoned and had somehow ended up in SouthClaw without any memory of how they got there. The town is under the control of the leader of the Beast Gang, Miss Rose. Despite the Town being in Arizona, the town has almost tropical temperatures during Summer and spring, while Fall and Winters are almost filled with light storms and rarely heavy ones. It also has a large river that aren't connected to any other rivers outside the Town's limits and a few lakes. Wednesdays and Thursdays at SouthClaw High Schools' don't have classes, so students can socialize with each other.

Fun facts:

• If a human arrives in SouthClaw in a badly wounded state, the human will be put into surgery and have some modifications and features of another species that resides in the town. The surgery doesn't badly effect the human in any way and the person is then received physical therapy to help them get used to the modifications.

• The Beast Gang act mostly more like the authorities of the Town, but they are known to go into other towns or states if a human that was abused in any way arrives in town. They go to the person's abuser's location and take them to Miss Rose, who almost always either send the abuser to be punished by the Gang's torturer or have them be frozen in a block of ice and be shattered in pieces.

-----------------------------------------------------------

( Some of the Beast Gang members )

- The Leader -

Name: Miss Rose

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Species: Anthropomorphic Panther

Personality: She's a fierce and intelligent woman, and doesn't show any mercy to humans that hurt their own kind. She has a warm and comforting presence, unless you anger her then she has a fearsome and unsettling presence.

Looks: She a Anthropomorphic Panther with emerald green eyes and long jet black hair. She wears a red Jessica rabbit dress and a pearl necklace. She has a hourglass figure with some muscle.

Thoughts on the Foundation: She doesn't see the Foundation as a threat. She's willing to corroborate with them as long as they treat her and the residents of SouthClaw with respect and as long as they don't break any of the laws.

Head cannon voice: Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet

- The Muscle -

Name: Igor

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Species: Anthropomorphic Lynx

Personality: Igor is the cold, strong silent type, but he can be gentle sometimes.