Chapter 2: Teenage Memories

A/n: This chapter will have parts of some of Mery's memories of her teenage years with her SouthClaw friends and her Dads. Enjoy and comment below on which memory is your favorite!

____________________________________________________________________________

( Memory #1: Spiked Punch )

Mery and the students of SouthClaw High are at a party that was celebrating the anniversary of the town founding, in a abandoned building that Miss Rose lended them to throw the party. Mery was talking to dark skinned girl with fire hair and wearing a formal dress with black heels, who was Duncan's girlfriend, Allie, and she was holding the bowl of spiked punch to prevent anyone else from drinking any of it.

Mery: Pre-broth, is an amazing stage. It's when you're most alert.

Allie: Good. Someone needs to be alert tonight.

The camera zooms out, to reveal that everyone except Mery and Allie had drank the spiked punch and were extremely drunk.

Allie: This punch is basically rat poison. Everybody's wasted. You can basically see the different kinds of drunks by just looking at Duncan and the gang.

Mery: different kinds of drunks?

Allie: Right, I keep forgetting that you are basically the most innocent person in the school. Alright, Allie is going to give ya a lesson. First kind of drunks is the Sad drunk ( gestures to Marie )

The camera turns to Marie, who was crying while she was talking.

Marie [ drunk ] : You don't even know ONE THING. I didn't even say ONE THING and then she asked me the WHOLE THING and I didn't even do it ONCE.

Allie: The Rambling Drunk ( gestures to Sebastian )

The camera turns to Sebastian, who was holding an empty red plastic cup.

Sebastian [ drunk ]: I'm like, an elephant, okay. If I walk into a room, it's like " okay, he's in there."

Allie: And Ivy, who's basically drunk 24/7 so there's not much a difference...

The camera turns to Ivy, who's calmly chilling at a Uno game table and was winning.

Ivy: ( to Mery and Allie, calmly smiling: ) Baba-booey.

Mery: Huh?

Allie: I have no idea. Then there's the Singing Drunk. ( Points at Mark )

The camera turns to Mark on a makeshift stage that was surprisingly holding his weight.

Mark [ drunk ]: Turn this music down! 🎶 Butts 'boobs 'n love 'n stuff 🎵 ( thinks for a second ) 🎶 Macaroni salad~ 🎵

Allie: Then there's Eva... Who is a Angry Spanish drunk for some reason.

The camera turns to Eva, who's was pissed for some reason.

Eva [ drunk ]: ( furiously speaking spanish )

Allie: Then there's my dumb(beep) boyfriend, Duncan.