Chapter 4: Mery's Interview

( At SouthClaw )

Igor and some other Beast Gang members were loading up some trucks with supplies such as food, water, and weapons as they were preparing to rescue their captured member and torturer. Miss Rose walked up to Igor with a box of grenades.

Miss Rose: I don't know who these flea bags think they are, but... Take some grenades. And bring our darlins' home.

Igor: Yes Boss.

( Back at the Foundation )

Mery was sitting at a table in a interrogation room of some sort. Dr Buck was sitting across from her.

Mery: I'm taking a guess that Miss Rose approved of this?

Dr Buck: ( lies: ) Yes. She did.

Mery: Alright...

Dr Buck: You mentioned earlier about a place called SouthClaw. Would you describe to us what SouthClaw is?

Mery: SouthClaw is where me and Mark are from. It's a town filled with other non human and human like species that live in happily and peacefully with each other.

Dr Buck: I see, and how big is SouthClaw?

Mery: It's pretty big, but not too big.

Dr Buck: Who is in charge of SouthClaw?

Mery: Oh, that would be Miss Rose, she runs the town and the Beast Gang.

Dr Buck: Beast Gang?

Mery: It's sorta like the police in our town, except they don't have a reputation of judging someone for their species or breed.

Dr Buck: And are you apart of this Beast Gang?

Mery: Yes, I am. I'm the torturer.

Dr Buck: Torturer?

Mery: Yes, I punish the bad outsider humans that are sentenced to be dealt with by torture by Miss Rose. They send me the human and the process begins.

Dr Buck: And what exactly are " Bad outsider humans "?

Mery: Abusers, neglecters, and anyone that has harm a new member of the town outside, mentally or physically.

Dr Buck: I see. And how do you punish them?

Mery: Each one is different, but I always begin by injecting a drug that paralyzes their body to the neck down so they won't escape but they could feel what I was doing to them.

Dr Buck: What else?

Mery: as I said, each bad human is tortured differently, but at the end I ask them a question before I put them out of their misery...

Dr Buck: And what is that question?

Mery: Did they regret all of the pain they'd cause... Of course a lot of them answered " Yes ", and most don't even answer the question. But, when they do, I can always tell if they really meant it or not. If they didn't regret what they did, I would put them out of their misery slowly and incredibly painful. But if they did actually regret what they did, I would put them down painlessly and peacefully. After they have passed, I burn their bodies and scatter the ashes in the town's flower garden.