9

It was a long day ....For both Arohi and Ru and they had returned to their room...

Ru had fallen asleep after they had ate at the restaurant...and was peacefully sleeping since then...

Arohi had carried Ru on her shoulders and she gently sat on their bed and slowly placed her on her pillows...

Arohi ruffled Ru's hair and blew her a flying kiss.. I love you ru.... Arohi mumbled and tucked her in...when she heard a faint voice coming back from her .... I Love you mumma... Back at her...making all her tired and wariness disappear in one second....

Arohi smiled and her pained heart found a calming soothe from the fumbling she just heard....

She leant forwards and pecked a small kiss at her Ru's forehead...

She sat there a little while admiring her small ball of happiness..her whole world....and held her tiny hands in hers.... I will make sure you get peaceful sleep like this..All your life...Ru... she promised....

As her eyes welled up every moment admiring her Ru...Arohi gently stood up from the bed....and slowly inched out to the balcony that was attached to the room....

She leaned on the railing....and sighed...Her heart was in immense pain, she wanted to break down so badly and fall on her Neil's shoulders...She desperately needed his warmth...his words to console her..his assurance that everything would be fine...and he would be with her....Arohi wiped her tears on the tip off her thumb from her eyes....While she heard a voice....

Kya hua...chipkali...Don't tell me you are afraid???

Arohi startled at hearing the voice....she gripped her hold on the railings tight...Because It cannot be him!!!!! Her heart pained...

Tum itni naraz ho ki..mujhe dekhoge bhi nahi... ( You are that upset that you are avoiding me??) his voice came....

Arohi wiped her tears and slowly turned back.... And as she knew It was her Neil....she wiped her tears..and slowly responded...

Hmmm... she nodded her head in a yes like a kid that is so desperate and sad....

Hoon main naraz.....( I am upset).... And you know why!!!! She yelled as she broke down In frnt of his illusion...

For moment also you did not think of me??? Haa??? Her voice broke.....In your death bed also you mentioned about Ru....when she was about to be born, Did I not matter to you at all...?!!?! Aarohi ka kya hoga?!!? Tumne socha hi nahi... she cried....

How will she live without you?? How will she survive?? How will she breathe??? You were not worried about me.....main itni kadkihti kya tujhe.....???Tell na??? she yelled back at a blank space....

And you asked your bhai to take care...??!? Dekho na???!? How he is ignoring humari Ru?!?! Dekho!!!! She shouted her lungs out...to an empty space holding her heart...

What should I do ??? What should I do Neil?? she mumbled as she cried.... Obviously Ru cannot throw Abhi like he did..She will get hurt.....What to Do????Why did you have to Entrust Ru with Abhi???Why???? She choked on her tears....and coughed a little...

While she saw her imaginary Neil in front of her...she wiped down her tears... Sorry.... She heard....and Neil slightly stroke her face gently making her to see his face....Arohi's brain knew it was all fake an illusion a dream but it was comforting, though it was fake...so she belived what was infront of her....

I Should have been there with you...Aarohi...I am sorry.... Neil ruffled her hair just like how Aarohi did it to Ru a while ago.....While on the other hand Arohi saw Neils hands...It was like she wanted to capture every pixel of what she was seeing and hold onto it for all her life....

I am sorry I did not say your name that day...but it does not mean I cared less for you...Trust me..may be my angst, our misunderstandings...lead me to that moment...But I have always cared for you..and loved you... Neil said stroking her gently....

And I am sorry that you have to deal with all this shit all alone...

But I tell you Now....IF SOMEONE I TRUST FOR RU'S BETTER LIFE THAT WOULD BE YOU , AND ONE ONLY YOU... my chipkali.... Neil gave a soft kiss on her cheek...

And I will always be on your side....I will be your strength that I never was when I was alive...I will be your fall back at the toughest days I promise.... Neil kept his hands in hers...

I know I might not be there when you open your eyes...but trust Me chipkali I am rooting for you every moment and Every inch for your life....and I always will ...With loads of love and care in my heart than you could imagine Neil blew a flying kiss....

Arohi who had believed all this was true...suddenly woke up.....she had slept on the floors of balcony itself....

She saw around and the sun had risen all up....she immediately glanced back at the room...and Found Ru sleeping.. she let down a sigh holding her head and walked in and sat beside her Ru....

Arohi was having a mild headache.....and she was constantly rubbing her forehead.....She remembered ......I trust only you... She knew it was a dream...but it sounded so real for her and her mind.....It was like Neil had actually come down to say her this....and be with her....

She remembered how he had kissed her cheeks ...and the way he said he would be there...That was some assuring words she had yearned to listen for sure...Arohi sighed....and picked up the photo frame that she had gifted to Ru...and saw's Neil's photo....

I love you toooo... Arohi mumbled a little...and held it near her chest.....and stared at the ceiling trying to swallow her tears...

She heard her Ru... waking up and immediately wiped her tears and forced a smile...

Ru stretched her arms wide and yawned and slowly got up from....Yo Matashri!! She said without opening her eyes in a sleepy tone...

Yo!! Arohi replied meekly... Ru was busy yawning the whole time...Ru could not open her eyes...she climbed up Arohi's Lap and slept again on her shoulders....alll in sleep...

Arohi too took her into an embrace....and engulfed her in her arms....

I will take care of Ru Neil...Humari Ru deserves the world...ans I will not settle anything less... She mumbled ..as she kept rocking her baby back and forth....

*********************

I always felt bad for Arohi that Neil never mentioned her name ...on his death bed...so wrote this....

Do tell me how you like the part and vote it up...

And in the serial They are ignoring Ru and I Hate abhi for calling Abhinav a chor for stealing akshara from him.....Abhi needs a reality check very badly...

Dude!! how toxic one can be....!!!!and you now what now that he has asked his sorry Akskara has got feelings back for him, urgghhh!!!! What even??? Sorry??? is that all it takes ...?!?! How gullible you have to be???

I am not telling that she immediately will go back to Abhi but eventually she will.... Because how much ever toxic the ML and Fl they have to get back eventually....

Drop in your thoughts