10

The night before..where aarohi and ru went to the zoo but back here in birla house....

Abhinav has cut the call with aarohi the previous night and saw bade papa standing behind him...he ignored and walked ast him like a dead corpse....

The next morning....

Arohi and Ru had gone to the zoo...

and here back at the birla house....

Abhinav was sitting like rock near Abhir's bed...wanting him to wake up...wanting him to address as his papa...one more time....just once more.....he wanted to hear ..... desperately....

How can life be this cruel and unfair to him??? First it made him born orphan...then it gave him a family and it had snatched everything from him...in a moment...

Was he some doormat that people stepped their foots on and moved forward??? He wondered...

Abhinav gently ruffled Abhir's hair and sighed...

His heart was heavy, he wanted to shout and scream out his lungs ...yet he was there sitting silently near his son...or the one he considered more than his life...

Was it all because if he was orphan at the first place?? If he had parents...would he face the same situation?? Would he be this vulnerable and simple???

So many questions flooded his mind welling up his eyes..and screamed internally in the silence of the room...

While he pointless ruffled Abhir's hair...as he choked and suffocated in his pain.....

Meanwhile .....
In abhira's room...

I am sorry akshu please forgive me....abhi was pleading akshu kneeling down in front of her....

I am nothing without you....pleasehe cried squinting his eyes....

Akshara stood there and wiped her tears... I don't believe you abhi...because i feel the next time we have an misunderstanding..I don't know what you will do ...

Before akshara could complete....abhi said... One more chance akshu ...please he pleaded...

I know you cannot love abhinav you still have me in your heart...please abhi cried...and kept his head on her lap

Akshara wept and gently ruffled his hair...

Meanwhile back at Abhir's room....

Abhir had woken up...and immediately abhinav wiped his tears so that he wouldn't notice....

GM papa his voice came lowly....

Papa...papa...abhinav repeated those words with tears in his eyes and gently moved near abhir and took him in a hug....

Kya hua papa?? (What happened papa?) Abhir asked without breaking the hug....

Hum du ke ghar kyun ayein hain?? ( Why have we come to Du 's house)

Abhinav choked at his smile ..Du ?? Matlab???

Doctor uncle , papa ..offo papa aap yeh nahi samaj paye...abhir teased him a  little...

Abhinav forced a smile on his face ...and kissed his hairs...

Papa ,...abhir called slowly....abhir asked in a low voice with so much questions in his mind....

Abhinav gently broke their hug and met his gleaming eyes....

Aaphi papa ho na mere?? ( Aren't you my papa?)...

Abhinav was in utter despair and wanted to tell him he his father ....and he always will be ....his one and only father....

But then he felt a shadow on him...he saw in the corner of the eye bade papa standing....he wiped his tears....

Have they told him?? Will he disregard him now itself??? As questions flooded his heart secretively bled....

Aap ...ko???? Kya patha hai?? (What do you know?) His words stumbled in on fear and stress....

Abhir bowed down his eyes....nahi maine sunna ...hi vo du hi mere papa Hain....(no i heard that du (doctor uncle) is my father )

Abhinav's hands shivered as he heard those words.....he glared at his abhir...his world emotionlessly....

Abhir immediately hugged him with his tiny arms...kya hua d u ke pass six packs  hai...kya hua unhone mujhe apne kamre de Diya...aaphi ho papa meri...mujhe nahi chahiye nayi papa....( Even though d.u has six packs and he has given me a new room to myself I don't need it...I don't need a new papa)

Vapas Shimla hi jaate hain....abhir cried and hugged abhinav....

I need you paa and I love you....he cried... inconsolably at his arms...

Abhinav immediately hugged him in an embrace and showered him with kises everywhere and slightly lifted him and rocked him to nd fro on his shoulders....

Aise nahi bolthe baccha...only special and blessed kids get to have two father like presence in their life...came a voice from behind......

Both turned and looked up...it was bade papa...

****Flashback*****

Please Goenka ji...mera beta saans le raha hai par jee nahi raha...please... He is breathing and not living his life please....manjari pleaded....

Bade papa swallowed in his gut ...then there is only one solution to it...humari sare bacche khush ho sakte hai...

Manish and manjari and rest of the so called elders had a meeting....

******* Now*****

Abhinav and abhir looked at each other and abhinav's heart sank to a new low now and felt agitated....

Manishji please...abhinav said sternly and put abhir to bed and stood up....

Abhi nahi ....abhinav said facing him...

Par...before Manish Goenka could complete...abhinav signalled him to stop... And with eyes spewing fire pushed him to a corner ....

Two father's ?? Really ?? Goenkaji?????he yelled at his face ..

Manish went dumbfounded and walked back in fright ..

Abhinav was on fire...it was like one spark from him and the entire birla house would go down in ashes...

Manish fumbled and searches for his words in fear....

Abhinav let down a mocking laughter....

So what are you planning?? Goenka ji?? Abhir has two papas and that child Ru loses the man who was clossest to her father figure???? He shouted near his face....holding his collar...that broke Manish ear drums ..

Oh...i forgot Ru is not that important now....main bul gaya...girgit bhi itna teez rang nahi badalta...jitna aap badlte hai ....(even chameleons don't change colour frequently like you do) it's better her mother knew that you would so pityless and took her daughter away from this mess.....

You do not know Arohi...she is like that...she wants attention that's it... came a voice ....

********************************
That's all for this part
Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...
Happy reading...