1

Came up with this plot randomly and wrote this in my lab. So it's unedited and errors are bound to happen. I'll edit this in the evening, so please don't mind them.

Do leave your inline comments and votes if you like this chapter.

Happy reading ❤️

.
.

'So you wanna talk about-'

'No' replied Virat even before Rohit got the chance to finish his sentence.

'Look-'

'Listen Ro, I know you truly care for me but I don't want to talk about it.' said Virat.

'Ok let's not talk about her. Let's go have some food. Let's have Delhi's food, cause that's the best, isn't it?' Ro had to say things that will make his bestie smile, even if that meant he had to betray his favourites.

Vi's face lit up with a fond smile, not because Ro said Delhi's food is the best but 'cause he was willing to do anything to make Vi smile.

'Or maybe we can eat both.' Vi clung his arm around Ro's shoulder as they both walked out of the room.

Ro's phone vibrated in his pocket and he exactly knew what it was, a message from Ritika asking if Ro talked about Vi's breakup with Anushka.

'I have to use the restroom.' Ro scooted.

Rits: What's going on?

Ro:He's not willing to talk.

Ro: Taking him out to eat.

Ro: Will send you the location after it's finalized.

Rits: Done.

Rits: Till then I'll tell her that I'm sad and want to meet her.

Rits: We need to talk to them face to face about this😤

Ro: 💯

Ro: Ok bye, he'll get suspicious if I stay in the bathroom for too long.

Rits: 👍

'What took you so long?' Vi scowled as Ro went back to him.

'Don't make those stupid faces now. Let's go.'

'Cheeku, how are you?' Mahi Bhai asked as he encountered them in the corridor.

'I'm fine bhai, what's wrong with me? I'm at my best, feeling so relieved.' Vi's attempt to show that he's not affected by the split only showed them the opposite.

'Bhai we are going to have some food. Join us please.' Ro tried hinting about what was going on and Mahi Bhai got it, obviously.

'I was also just thinking to head out to eat, I'm so hungry.' Mahi Bhai continued with the act.

'Then come with us.' Vi pleaded, though he didn't have to.

As soon as they decided the location, Ro informed Rits about it. And Rits was quick to start her plan.

She dialled Nush's number and began biting her nails until she picked up the call.

'Hey.' Nush's voice came raspy.

'Are you sleeping?' Rits asked.

'Yes.'

'But it's literally 7:00 pm.'

'Had nothing else to do, so I've decided to sleep.'

Hearing her voice, anyone with a brain inside their skill could figure out that Nush was sad.

'I'm sorry for disturbing you. Actually I was sad and wanted to meet you somewhere outside.'

'Hey what's wrong? We should meet.' The sadness in Nush's voice has been immediately replaced by worry.

'I'm sharing the location with you. Will be there by 8. Will that be ok with you?' Rits asked.

'Where are you now?'

'With the team, in the hotel. They are all practicing and I'm all alone.' Rits lied about the practice part.

'Ok, we'll meet by eight.' Nush replied and they hung up.

Rits: We'll be there at 8.

Ro: Done. We'll also try to make him talk, until then.

Ro: Mahi bhai is with us too.

Rits: That's a good news. Both Vi and Nush will listen to him.

Both of them were positive about their plan.

'So do you want to talk about it?' Mahi Bhai asked Vi, as they got seated in the drive in.

'Bhai, can we skip this conversation?' asked Vi and though they wanted answers, they didn't want to put him in discomfort. Also cause it was about to happen as soon as Nush comes there.

They ate in silence with Ro checking his phone, sending texts sneakily and signalling to Mahi Bhai while Vi was clearly lost in his own words.

'I missed you.' Nush hugged Rits tightly as soon she spotted her.

'Me too. Now that we've met, my mood has already gotten better.' Rits said.

'But what's wrong?'

'Nothing, I was just feeling lonely. We would hang out together with the other WAG's.'

'I'm not one of you anymore, so I guess you'll have to get used to it.' said Nush with a hint of disappointment.

'But-'

'Rits please, I know what you are about to say. Can we please not talk about him.' asked a almost teary eyed Nush.

'Done.' Rits pulled her for a hug for a few seconds before they walked into the drive in.

Rits kept showing something on her phone to Nush until they walked to the boys table to avoid Nush spotting him and running away.

Meanwhile Ro kept Vi busy with his antics, until Nush and Vi were literally two feet away from each other.

Nush froze in her track while Vi immediately looked away as soon as his eyes met hers.

'Hello Anushka, I missed talking to you.' Mahi Bhai stood up and embraced her and made her sit next to him.

Just when Vi was about to get up to leave, Ro pulled him towards him and Rits occupied the seat on the other side to Vi.

'I have to go. I-' Nush tried coming up with an excuse.

'So do we. But a little meeting won't hurt right?'

'Bhai I didn't know you will be a part of this too.' Vi said.

'So can we address the elephant in the room?' Rits asked.

'No.' replied Virushka in union.

'We are gonna do it anyways.' replied Ro dryly.