5

Next chapter after 40 comments 🤌

Happy reading ✨

.

.

'It's my birthday in two days, will you be atleast attending that?' sakshi asked as soon as I attended her phone call.

Sakshi, Mahi Bhai, Ro, Rits, Virat and I were supposed to go on a two day trip just before her birthday and I have wantedly missed it.

'Ofcourse I'll be there. I had some shoot today so I couldn't -'

'Oh come on Nush, I know what's the truth. I really don't understand what the problem is with both of you. You guys miss each other and yet are too stubborn to let go of whatever has happened.'

'You know nothing about it Sakshi. Anyways I don't want to talk about him at all. So if there's nothing else to talk about, just end the call.' I told her, masking my anger as I didn't want to break anymore bonds due to my frustration.

'Bye.' she said in a dull tone and cut the call.

I've decided to sleep for sometime as that was the only way to block his thoughts in my mind. No matter how busy I was, my brain always led to his thoughts, thankfully that didn't happen when I slept which explains why I've been sleeping for more than ten hours a day since the day we broke up.

I heard someone knocking on the door and my phone buzzled with notification at the same time. The gift that I and Virat have bought for Sakshi has been delivered.

I've gone to attend the door, opened the box to check it's quality and was quite pleased with it.

We've ordered a diamond bracelet for her and while examining it, I've been reminded that Virat paid the entire money for it. Now that we weren't together, if I don't pay half of the price, I won't have the right to say that it's from me.

But I've spent hours with the designer trying to get the details right so I can't lose the right on it.

I've transferred half the price to his account which I wasn't really sure why I did it. I wanted to believe that it's because I wanted to contribute to it but knew that I just wanted a reason to talk to him.

He just sent a thumbs up emoji in return, killing all of my hope that we might get back together.

.
.

'I and Rits are twinning in black. So you can't wear it too.' Ro exclaimed as he saw my black kurta.

'Not my fault that you've chosen the same colour. I won't be changing now.' I told him and walked out of the room to check the arrangements.

Just when I got into the function hall I noticed yuzi and Harry wrapped in wired lights and dancing.

'Is this what you meant by "Personally taking care of the arrangements"?' Rahul asked them.

'Yes, any problem?' Harry asked.

On any other day I might have joined them or made fun of them but then I was in no mood entertain all that.

'The party is going to start in half an hour. Stop fooling around and get to work.' I yelled from a distance and walked back to my room.

There was half an hour left for the party to start which meant I'll be seeing her in 30 minutes.

For some reason I felt she might be wearing red and I immediately went through my closet to find something good to wear in red.

"You don't love her anymore. Stop thinking about her." I told myself but it was useless as I did end up thinking about her and waiting to see her until the party has started.

She got down from the car, bent to wave goodbye to the driver and walked in from the gate, wearing red.

Even after we broke up and stopped talking to each other, the telepathy between us wasn't dead.

'Ahan Bhai bhabhi matching matching.' Harry screamed loudly and she looked at me. An involuntary smile slipped but she switched to a neutral look in less than a second.

'How are you bhabhi?'

'I miss you so much bhabhi.'

'Why can't you stay with us?'

The boys swarmed around her flooding her with both stupid statements as well as enormous love.

'Nuskie.' Ro ignored me and straightly headed to her and embraced her tightly.

'I miss you so much.' he told her.

'It's been less than two days since we last met, Ro.' she chuckled.

'So what? Am I not supposed to miss my sister?' he asked.

'Look who's looking so stunning today.' Mahi Bhai joined them and they had a chat for atleast five minutes.

When I told them about what happened between us, they all have said in unison that it was my mistake. Maybe it was, but maybe they were supposed to take my side. And when I told that to them, they made it very clear that their love for her has nothing to do with me and nothing, even me can stop them from showering their love on her.

'Chachu, please place See saw with me.' Ziva's little fingers that pulled the tip of my kurta caught my attention.

'Ofcourse Ziva.' I picked her up in my arms and took her to the play area.

'Chachu you know what, I'll be turning four soon and then I can eat as many chocolates as I can.' she said.

'No Ziva, eating too many chocolates will spoil your teeth.' I told her, with my gaze fixed to Nush.

She has gone and met Sakshi, hugged her, had a chat with her as well and then Rits ran excitedly towards them and the three ladies chatted for a long time before she went to each one of the boys and spoke to them.

I could hear her laugh, make fun of them, enquire about their practice and all. She talked to each and every one present there, except me.

I did try talking to her a few times but she clearly wasn't interested and neither did I have the guts to apologise to her for my stupid behaviour which only resulted in silence and a gap between us.

.
.

Good night sweet dreams ❤️