2

If you'll like this chapter please drop inline comments, it makes me so happy to read them🥹💕

.
.
.

Virat's pov:

When Ro agreed that Delhi's food is the best, I should have sensed that he's up to something. I fell for his words and put myself in this position now.

I'm sure this is not gonna be good.

'Do you guys mind telling us what went wrong?' asked Mahi Bhai in a calm yet stern tone.

I looked at her hoping she would take initiative but all she does is stare at the three of us blankly.

'Starting with you cheeku.' Mahi Bhai looked at me, expecting answers.

'Why me?' I wanted to whine but something held me back.

Defying him was not something I would do but he has to understand my silence in such situations.

Also why couldn't he ask her to talk first?

I know he loves me the most but at times others must be given the chance to talk first too.

'So how's the planning going on for Sakshi's birthday?' she asked looking at bhai, trying to divert the topic.

Ofcourse she didn't want to talk about this, or about me. 

'Bachha-'

'Have you guys ordered something?' she asked another question as bhai tried saying something.

She made it quite clear through her actions that she doesn't want to talk about this, while I know it's because she moved on, they probably thought it was because she's hurt.

But look at her eyes, was she crying for me?

And she still has the bracelet given by me around her wrist.

Why will she still keep it if not as a memory of us, it's not like she can't buy dimonds herself.

She wore the same t-shirt as on the first time I went to her house.

Stop staring at her cheeks!

She's not your girlfriend anymore.

With a great effort I averted her eyes from her.

'I heard you are doing another film with Srk. Make me meet him atleast this time.' Rits told her.

'Ofcourse I will ,Rits. Vi-' I looked at her when she stopped midway, uttering my name.

I knew what she was about to say, she promised me that she'll take me to mannat.

You got a chance to talk to her, use it cheeks!

'Can I get his number? He wanted to - I mean I want to mannat- I want to meet him.'

What the heck ! I made a fool out of myself.

'Sure, I'll forward it to you.' she said and reached out to her phone. 

'I've sent it.' she said.

'I've not received any-' I stopped realising that I've blocked her on WhatsApp. I looked up to see her staring right into my phone as I unblocked her.

This is only becoming worse.

'No, you don't have to unblock me. I'll send it to Rits and she'll forward it to you.' she said, angling her phone in such a direction for it to be visible to me to see her delete the message, block me and send it to Rits.

And that's how the last tiny hope of us getting back together has died.

I've lost your mind, we two are not compatible and there's no way that we'd be a couple.

'My mood is fucked up. I'm leaving. Let's go Rits, bhai you join us too.' Ro said getting up.

'Oh, so you'll go leaving your bestie here? All the drama about you loving me more than Rits is just fake then.' I huffed.

'Did you say that for real?' Rits questioned him with a stern look.

'Umm- Er- Ritsy- No, I didn't.' he lied, obviously.

'I'm leaving. Take care you all.' Nushkie- Anushka said putting her phone back into her purse.

'Wait.' Ro said in a serious tone,  stopping her as she was leaving.

She turned back, expecting him to say something.

'Won't you hug this brother of yours before leaving?' he asked and she broke into a smile.

'I don't care what happens between you two, but if you try to avoid me, I swear I'll kidnap you and take you with us.' he threatened as he embraced her.

And I involuntarily smiled, adoring them.

'You've hugged him for 48 seconds, so I want a 60 seconds hug.' Mahi Bhai said checking his watch.

'Don't mind me giving you a 120 seconds hug.' she said hugging him.

The fact that Mahi Bhai has openly displayed his love and whined like how I and Ro do, showed how much he missed her.

'Take care. And call me once you reach home. Or wait, we'll drop you on our way.' Bhai suggested.

'My house is definitely not on the way to your hotel, it's in the opposite direction. I will be safe Bhai and I'll definitely call you once I reach home.' she assured him, gently pressing his palms with hers.

It was Rits turn them to hug her and tell how much she's gonna be missed.

'Shall we go too?' I asked them once Anushka left.

'Sure, what else is left to do.' said Ro dryly.

'Ah that reminds me, what the heck was that? You've put me on a spot.' I accused them.

'That's because the two of you are so dumb to not realise how much you still love eachother. So we thought of doing it ourselves. But you guys are dumber that we've imagined.' stated a frustrated Rits.

'And why the heck did you block her?' Ro asked.

'I was angry with her but I forgot about it later. Anyways we'll not discuss about her any more.' I said.

'Bhai, why are you not saying anything?' Ro asked, pleading him with his eyes to convince me, as if I can't understand that.

'They love each other and will end up together for sure. So let's leave the reconciliation part to them. Let them realise it by themselves. This is what I feel is right to do now.' stated Mahi Bhai.

'It must be right, if you say so. Ok then, end of the discussion. Let's head back.' Ro said.

We got a few dishes parcelled for the boys and headed back to our hotel.

.
.
.

So how's the chapter?

And how many chapters do you expect this story to consist of?

Stay safe and happy 🤍

See you in the next chapter.

Thanks for this beautiful cover 💕km__22

km__22