your sister was right

wilburs pov   

i was just spinning in a random spiny chair i stole( don't ask why i just thought it was cool) when a loud, yet familiar voice came booming from outside the burger van.

its was tommy.

"WILBUR!!" 

tommy kicks open the doors and barges in. i keep spinning till I'm facing him then promptly stop.

"hey toms, whats up?" i say a little confused as tommy isn't normally this energetic after the prison incident. 

"Wilbur, big Q said i could join Las Nevadas!!!" 

"what?..." i said a little sad my brother was so happy to join my rival 

"i said big Q said i could join Las Nevadas, isn't it great!!" tommy was smiling profusely.

"i heard you the first time tommy, i may be a degenerate but I'm not deaf." i say rolling my eyes "and yeah thats cool i guess." 

"oh come on, this is your big chance!!" i had no clue what tommy meant by chance.

 "what do you mean by chance tom?" 

"i could get u a date with quackity!" i immediately get pissed off.

 "tommy i don't like him he's my rival for fucks sake!"

"enemy to lovers" tommy shrugs as my face scrunches up in disgust. i have no clue where tommy got the idea that i liked big Q but it couldn't be more wrong. never would i ever tolerate him let alone want to date him. i pinch the bridge of my nose and let out a large sigh.

"tommy i don't like him, and i definitely don't want to date him!" i was incredibly annoyed at this point.

"yeah sure, but love master tom is never wrong. I'm calling it, you two are going to get together." 

god tom is so fucking annoying, as much as i hate him he still is my brother and i want     the best for him. 

"were is quackity right now? i think i need to have a little chat with him before you join." i was going to make sure he knows that if he hurts tommy in anyway i will not hesitate to destroy las nevadas, l'manburg style.

"he should be in las nevadas like usual probably in his office, what are you going to 'chat' about with your boyfriend?" tommy was obviously getting the wrong idea. i roll my eyes and leave the burger van. 

as i walk to las nevadas i reach into my pocket, grab a cigarette and light it. as i inhale the smoke and close my eyes, i found myself thinking about quackity. his golden wings, beautiful eyes (or eye) you could get lost in, wait- what am i thinking about!?! he's my rival and he's not even that hot.

i knew i was lying to myself, quackity was very hot. but you would never catch me admitting it. i suddenly found myself infront of the las nevadas sign, after about 10 minutes of waiting quackity didn't come so i decided to go to his office.

when i walk in the to lobby of quackitys office i see charlie slime, quackitys assistant. i walk up to ask where quackitys office was because I've never exactly been in las nevadas.

"hey slime!" charlie jumped when i called out to him, as i get closer he looks a little more nervous.

"hello wilbur from l'manburg- aren't you banned from being here?"

"ah well i was waiting at the las nevadas sign for a while, i need to talk to quackity"i said hoping slime wouldn't send me home before i talked to quackity. 

"oh! quackity from las nevadas is in his office, 3rd floor 7th room. ill let him know your here to chat!" slime had a nice smiled affixed on his face, i see why quackity likes him his smile almost rivals tommys.

i thank slime and go in the elevator, i press the button for the third floor and wait...

---------------------------------------------

hi!< its me the author. this is my first time writing and i understand this is bad so please feel free to suggest things i could fix or anything like that I'm always open to suggestions

ty!