0.0

-

- FAVORITE SONG = F/S + FAVORITE CANDY = F/C

Walking back from school with my F/S playing on my earphone, I hummed to the song while bobbing my head

While I was checking my phone to see the next song,
I notice a store not far from me,
'might as well buy something for tonight dinner'

-★-

The door automatically open and I get in the store,
Freezing air from the air-conditioner cooling me down from the warm weather.
Taking my time to find something and decide to make some Torikatsu, I got to the freezer isle and take some chicken, and then to the other isle to get some breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce and maybe some cabbage..hm cabbage and egg sound nice.
Since I got some of the other ingredients at home, why not buy something to snack on the way home?
Near the candy isle, I saw some F/C..tooth fairy is beaming right now.

-★timeskip-

After paying for all of the stuff, I put the dry ingredients incide my bag and hold the cold one, of course I took one F/C and snack on it.

"Ah fuck-"
I got to the near wall so I won't be in someone's way and put my candy down, I picked up the phone.

"Hello?-"
"HEY Y/N!"

I swear I just saw the gates of heaven for a moment.

-★pov change-

"HEY Y/N!"
An excited voice with positive vibe radiating from them half screamed but not loud to disturb anyone near them.

The poor person who jumped and looked like their soul just got snatched by the devil or gods knows who, shake their head to regain themselves.

"Jesus dream! Do you want me to have a heart attack??!"
Y/n whisper yelled at dream

"Sorry sorry hehe"
Dream scratches his neck with his eye closed
"Wait aren't you supposed to..you know? Patrol?"

"Today is more calmer and no villain is gonna come out, ink and blue decided it was best for me to go home early..they said I need to rest"
Y/n know how much of a workaholic dream can be sometime so they are glad to know that their brother is home early for today.
"Well I agree with them. You need some rest, and lucky for you I'm making our favorite tonight"
Dream eye turned into star. Like litteraly.
"Really?!"
Y/n chuckle at his brother
"Yes, mostly you come home and had to reheat it so it's not fresh, but tonight you are gonna shower and be comfortable while I cook dinner, alright?"