0.1

-

-★UA ENTRANCE EXAM

-★UA ENTRANCE EXAM

It's been ten month and now our dear y/n is standing infront of the UA entrance.

'welp hopefully those trainings come in handy. I know well it does.'
Y/n thought to themselves and started walking a little slow to take in everything and observe.

One particular boy had caught their eye, his messy green hair and freckled face suddenly tripped on his own feet and y/n was going helped- untill the boy is floating.
He looked like his gonna give up and go jump down a sewer but then realized he was floating and then struggle a little until the mysterious person, who is a brown haired girl with cute rosy round face help him to stand.

The girl mostly does the talking while the boy is stunned and seems dazed, after that she had gone to the building and bid goodbye while he's still stunned.
Boy his face does caught dear y/n off guard and they snorted.

"Pfft-"

Realizing they looked around Incase someone heard them and luckily no one did.
Or so they thought, they were just pretending to not hear them.

-★Timeskip to Y/n snuggling with Axe

Sitting on the chair was not really comfortable since they don't really know who is who, weirdly they're the only person who requested UA..and the most weird thing is the whole school threw a party for it.
Even hanged a photo with '1st ever UA request'
carved on it..but none of them were not genuine. Which is weirder.
S/N is such an interesting school.

Shifting a little, they decided to lay their head on the table with their arm as a cushion while waiting for the announcer's to explain the whole rules and information's.

When the announcer, or President Mic was talking, they were debating on putting their earphone on because of how loud he is.
They already know about the Rules and stuff since ink decided to tell them while on training, he's a confusing guy but kinda grateful that he told them that so now they can close their eyes for awhile..
.
.
.
"..........And you!"
Y/n jolted awake front he sudden voice and looked around confused, looked to the owner of the voice and he was looking at them.
"....me?"
Pointed to themselves with tilted head and confused dazed face
"Yes you! You decided to take a nap while in the middle of an instruction! Do you think you can be a proper hero like that?"
Y/n didn't know how to answer the Blue haired guy, blinked three time, and so they decided to apologize.
"...sorry?" It came out more as an question.
The guy huffed from his nostril and excused himself to sit down.
'that guy sounds like a person who would remind the teacher we had homework.'

-★wink wink

After the whole thing we're done, we got to change into a more comfortable outfit for fighting

-