4 Bacon

"So, I can't eat my dinner alone?" I questioned staring at Mimi while getting out of her house. Her house was astonishing with light yellow aesthetic vibes. She did mention that yellow was her favourite colour. No wonder why her house matches the vibe. 

She laughed as I said her about my inconvenience with them about having dinner. This is all just so new to me and I am still processing everything. Her blue hair ending looked appealing. I don't understand the point of having dinner with everyone outside with a bonfire. 

"Of course, not we all will have it together. Plus it's really fun to eat with everyone you, sometimes we dance, sing, and drink but most times, we fight," She winked.

"Christa, you will get habituated to it, I mean it took time for me too, in addition to that, I was the only girl in this pack. You got me, girl," She patted. Maybe the disgust on my face was very clear that she had to tell this to support me. I smiled at her. 

"You like to be alone I see, Christabel Sarue" I heard a voice and took a glance at who it might be. I am not sure that I know this guy. He looks a bit young, younger than me. He's a brunette with crystal blue eyes. "Oh, how inappropriate of me, not to introduce myself, I am Seth Smith. I am an Omega," He offered a hand. I offered mine. 

"Welcome to Callisto's," He gave bright smile. I am not sure, how he welcomed me. I gave Mimi a perplexing look. 

"Oh, right sorry, this pack is called Callisto's," She said mortified. Seth gave her an intimidating look. "I forgot, okay?" She snapped. 

"What does  an Omega mean?" I questioned, not particularly to either of them.

"Haven't you watched any werewolves movie?" Mimi mocked.

"I, I am more of a vampire fan so, no. I haven't watched any werewolf movies," I said tugging a strand of hair below my ear. 

"Me, too. Too bad that a vampire didn't bite us, right," Seth joked. I couldn't help myself to not laugh.

"Who knows, there might even be vampires lurking in shadows right beneath us, we guys are lucky enough you could even encounter one," Mimi said placing a hand on my shoulder and then another on Seth's. We both gave astonished looks at her. She burst into ringing laughter. "Of course, not you fools, you guys believed me didn't you?" She gave a wicked grin.

I am pretty sure, that Seth kinda fell for her bewitching words. I gave a nasty glance at her. She is still laughing. "Yes, that was very welcoming and funny, M-m" He chided. 

"Oh boy, you two did fall for it, didn't you? The looks on your face," She's still bursting her laugh. "I'd throw a good fortune at it to watch it again," She finally concluded and decided to stop her iniquitous giggle and put us out of misery. 

"Christabel, Omega is the lowest rank in the pack, it's mostly the new wolfs who joined or so we can try and upgrade our position to Beta," He confessed. Oh, even though I've never seen a werewolf movie, I am pretty sure that I did hear these terms. 

"Oh, then I think it would make me too an Omega," I uttered. "Also, please do call me Christa," I added. 

"Yes, you are correct Christa," He sighed.

"I think, you are no omega, you mischievous girl," I commented. 

"Oh, now I am the mischievous one, aren't I? I am a beta," she mentioned. 

"Time for dinner," A certain redhead wailed. I have no option left, other than to follow him. 

We gather into a small packs near a bonfire, maybe that is why they are called packs, they are always packed together. We make ourselves comfortable and lounged on bare grass. It's so an animal-like thing to do. I quickly remember they are animals and inextricable from their rugged behaviour. Now, you are a beast too. My subconscious snaps at me. Well yes, She does have a point. 

Soon, two guys scampered over and brought a few bowls. These bowls are in marble white colour. They have a little wolf picture sculpture over the bowl's face. The last one to gather over was the Alpha. Oh boy, looks like he loves to show off his power with all his late and striking entries. 

They are quick to bow to him and get seated in their places again. I too continue to do a lazy half-bow and got sat. All this bows and respect, is it that necessary? 

They started to serve smoked bacon with beans and a little wine. Perfect, I hate bacon. I wonder if I can say no, then perhaps they will give me something else. But, what if they don't give anything other? Ugh, this is like school. 

"You look uncomfortable?" Seth questioned. I smiled awkwardly. "You must be hungry, don't be shy to ask for more, we hunted the wild pigs. They are very fresh." Said the one from the two who is serving us.  Eww, gross. He is a raved-haired, dark-skinned, he did introduce himself to me earlier, his name is Dean Krueger. 

"What happened?" Mimi whispered in my ear, leaning towards me. 

"I hate bacon," I sighed.

"There are cabbages in near this forest, maybe I can make you a little roasted cabbage Ottolenghi," Seth said, he overheard us. But then I remember it's all part of this weird werewolf's instincts. 

"Eat beans and drink wine, if you hate bacon that much, I can eat yours, I love bacon," Mimi winked. Thank god. 

"Thank you, both of you," I said, giving them my most genuine smile. Hmm, I think I can survive here, after all, especially with these two helpings me. 

I dropped my smoked bacon into Mimi's bowl when no one was watching us. She smiled as she started to eat my share of bacon. Oh, she does love bacon. 

"Do you want some more?" Dean probed. I shook my head saying no. 

I got up and was on my way to Mimi's house. But I noticed a sudden change of vibe. Something feels weird. I smelled something different, like us, stinky and saw something approaching in our direction. 

Oh god, werewolves. More werewolves. 10 werewolves. 

"It is true, what your little birdie said then Edgar," spat a blonde with dark brown eyes identical to Alpha matt, facing me. They look so similar as if like they are brothers. 

"One more girl in your useless pack, other than that blue-haired skank," A brunette mocked Mimi. 

"I don't, think that's any way to address a girl," I said before even before thinking. 

"This one's got some lungs in her," brunette's raven eyes glammed. 

"Pretty sure, she's got good kicks too," Craig replied. CRAIG? Is this supposed to mean to support me or to mock me? I can never be sure about this guy. 

Author's note:

Please read, vote if you like and comment with your views. Stay tuned for the next chapters, it's gonna be interesting ❤️

Iridescent MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara