A secret

Cut the cake, cut the cake. Raya dragged Kate inside to cut the cake. Almost all guests where around her with their plates in their hands waiting for the cake to be cut. Raya the cake will never be enough for everyone. Don't worry I backed some in reserve. You're the best! 

As Kate cut it everyone cheered for her and got a piece of cake in a little chaotic kind of line. The cake tastes fantastic Raya! Thanks a lot Katie I tried my best. Is it okay if I go to Evan he wanted to tell me a story but you can come too Evan won't mind and if he does he's an idiot. Kate thought about it a second but she wouldn't wanna see them flirting.

 No it is completely fine have fun Ray. Thanks you too if you need me I am at the corner with the most ballons. Okay! All of a sudden Kate remembers the missing piece of the letter Raya got and she wanted to know what the purpose was if there was one. Because so many people were there, Ray wouldn't notice. Then Kate went to Raya's room.  First she searched in every drawer she could find but no success. She searched under the bed, under her pillow and under the plants and other objects that were placed. Kate even searched in framed pictures. After one hour of searching Kate gave up. Then she thought about it. When the letter is not in her room then she must have hid it somewhere else or the missing piece is still with..Evan!

 Carefully Kate leaves Raya's room without anyone seeing her. Because Raya told her where she would be Kat would expect Evan there too. Well Kate didn't realise how much time had passed so the place where they were before was full of other people. Luckily Kate would notice her best friend in a crowd of a thousand and she heard her laugh. Kat walked in the direction where the laugh came from and found her. With Evan.

 Hey Ray! Katie!! Did you have fun talking to Navy? In the backround everyone was talking and because Raya wanted to talk to Kate in peace she dragged her in a more quiet corner. What do you mean? Oh come on Katie I have eyes. Huh? You like him obviously!! No I don't. Katie. Yes? Raya gives Kate a look of knowing when she lies. Fine maybe a little. YES I KNEW IT! Okay chill out stop shouting. But this is your first time being in love isn't it? I don't know probably but it's not that kind of 'love' which you think it is. What do you mean?  I am not in love like it's shown in Hollywood movies.

 You mean you don't like flirting or making out? No. Yes. I don't know it's not like I hate it but like I don't want a cheesy relationship with all that 'I love you sooo much' blah blah blah stuff, you know? I just want to feel save. I think I understand but you're not saying you don't like Evan and me are you? Nooo! But to be honest you guys are like that sometimes. Hm maybe but different than you, I like it. Yes that's how it is supposed to be, if everyone would be the same it would be boring as hell. You're right, anyways can I pair you? Raya. What?? What do you think my answer is? Yes? Pleaseeeee? No! You know it. Oh come on Kate pleaseee!! Let's just go back to the others. Fine. Hey we're back. What took you guys so long? Girls talk it is none of your buissnes, Evan. Alright if you say so beauty. Aw thanks.

 Okay guys enough sweet talk, Evan can we talk for a second? Something wrong Katie? It's nothing Raya I just have to ask your boyfriend something. Alright I'll wait.