Homecoming

Sweetie! We're home! Hi mom, hi dad! You've grown so much over the past few days. Okay mom that's exaggerated you sound like grandma and you can stop squeezing me now. Sorry dear, we missed you! I know I missed you too. Hello Mr. and Ms. Conley! Oh, hello Raya! Did you guys clean up? Yes dad, we did. That's great! I didn't expect that. Was there a reason for it? What do you mean dad? I know you sweetie, you don't like cleaning up. Yeah well we spilled my soup on the floor and because we also were bored we just got to cleaning but with music of course, right Kate? Yes Ray. Alright I may believe you two. *After Kate's father has said that, Raya winks at Kate* Raya had helped Kate so her parents don't find out about the party they weren't told about.

Alright kids me and your dad, Kate, will take a nap now, the flight was long but after you'll get your presents. You can do your stuff as long as the house doesn't catch fire. Oh come on mom you trusted me with the house for days what would be different now huh? Just saying.

So what should we do now, Kaaate. I have no idea actually. What about going to the park? You down? Are we gonna buy ice cream, the sun is shining? Of course. I'm in.

Hello! I'd like to have a scoop of black cherry in the waffle please. What about you Ray? Uhm I'll get one scoop of butterscotch and one scoop of strawberry in the cup, please. ›Are you paying together or separate?‹ Separ- Together please. *Raya whispers to Kate* "Thank you". Kate smiles at her and turns to the cashier. ›That would be 3 dollars please‹. Alright no problem her you go. ›Thanks have a good day‹ You too!

Do you like your ice cream? Do you think I don't?? Okay chill out dinosaur. How did you come up with that. Doesn't matter.

After getting ice cream they walked around in the park. There were kids playing and people sitting on benches.

The cashier was pretty cute. Yeah he was. Interesting.. I thought you have a boyfriend Ray. I do but things aren't going that well.. Why what Happend? Well we got into a fight because he hung out with a girl I don't know for a long time 3 times this week and he didn't even want to tell me who it is. Damn not cool. Yes right? I don't understand why he's such a jerk over this. Yeah some men are questioning. Anyways Kate, what were you saying about the cashier huh? Same as you, he is cute. Interesting. You don't have a boyfriend right? You know the answer. Then you probably know what I my idea is. I guess so. Good get him!! No I'm not gonna do that we know him for like 5 minutes. But he's your type and our age probably! You could move on from you know who. Hm maybe you're right but it feels different.

What feels different? I mean when I saw Navy I had this feeling that I never had but now I don't. Maybe it just takes longer with the cashierrr. Come on just try it! But I don't know if he shows interest! I think you stand a chance, he was looking at you the whole time! You sure? I think so. Hm alright but how do I start? I've got an idea. Oh no I don't like your grin.

Hi again! My friend and I wanted to ask you when your shift is over. ›Oh well in exact 1 hour I am free‹. Great, would you like to meet us at the café on the other side, we thought it must be exhausting being a cashier, so you could get a break and we would also pay for your order then! ›Uhm thanks, sure!‹.

Did you see how easy this can be Katie? I must say that was impressive! Thanks you can learn from the master.