003 - Young Master-nim is Scary! (1)

these few days Cale was quiet more often and fell into deep thoughts.

Because every night he spends talking with his mother, sometimes they would talk about everyday life, and sometimes they would discuss serious business.

First cale asked his mother, how did he get the strength to protect himself.

His mother thought for a moment then spoke "hmm.. if with your weak body..i'm not sure you can use weapons...ah- right! Honey! Why not get the Ancient power?! I think it Will suit you well!!"

Thats what She said...then.

His mother also explained to him, If he gets Ancient power...He doesn't need to move too much..

then the next night...his mother managed to track down one of his consciousnesses in the Henituse territory.

and the location is in the Harris Village.

one of the places cale hated the most in his life, but his mother, who knows Cale's hatred of that place, can only give him encouragement and advice.

"Honey...it's okay...it's all past now, if you don't want to go there that's fine, You don't have to force yourself in anything anymore honey.."

even though his mother had told him that he didn't need to go to harris village... But he didn't want to only meet his mother in his consciousness.

he wants his mother to be beside him, he wants his mother to accompany him, he wants his mother whether it's day or night.

He didn't care whether that place was something he hated! he didn't care at all as long as his mother could be with him.

and now cale is on his way to meet his father.

Tok tok

"Father, It's me...do you have time?"

"Yes, Come in cale"

cale opened the door and saw his father who was still sitting and writing.

"Father, Can I go to Harris village?"

Tak

the pen in Deruth's hand suddenly fell.

"Harris village? C-cale...what are you gonna do on there?"

"I want to find something"

"You want to find something? Cale there's no need to go there, we can send the soldiers to find something you're looking for"

Hearing his father respon Made cale annoy, And he just sigh.

this was one of the reasons why Cale wanted to sneak out quietly and then head to Harris Village

but because his mother scold him and...She say.. "No! Definitely no Honey! You can't go alone! what if something happened?!  Your body is very weak! you can't go to harris village without any guard!  Absolutely not!!"

and because of that, He also had to ask permission from his father first.

even though for cale it's been many years since his biological mother died... but for everyone here it's only been a year.

and the last place his mother visited was harris village.

and because of that it would be troublesome if he had to ask permission from his father first, especially if a servant heard about it.