010 - Meet Again (6)

Cale was now sitting in the carriage, and leaning his head.

he closed his eyes.

'this is tiring.'

suddenly he felt a touch on the head.

"Huh...?" cale opened his eyes and looked around.

there was no one, but Cale was so sure that he felt a touch...even that touch felt familiar to him.

"Mom...?" Cale called out to his mother, because his heart was very sure that it was a touch from his mother.

- does my crimson miss His Mother? hmm?

"Mom! It's really you right?!"

-well of course, The one and only honey~ it's really nice to be able to talk to you freely dear!

"Hehe, i'm happy to hear Mother to!"

- you can just speak in your heart so that no one hears our conversation dear.

'hmm, Like this?'

-Yes, I can hear you

'Its really work! Hehe mom! Mom! Did you know I wanna talk about many things!'

-haha, you really excited dear.

'I.AM!!'

- It's a shame we can only talk for now...But I will quickly recover my power! so at least I can make my 'form'

' in that case! Mother must need a lot of rest right?!'

nefeli chuckled.

-no need to worry about that dear, I'm strong enough

'but...still...'

Cale was casually chatting with his mother, until the carriage suddenly shook.

Cale would have nearly been knocked over if nefeli had not used his power.

-Cale dear, Are you okay?!

'i'm okay mom...'

Cale was about to curse now, but because his mother could now hear him so he held back.

"Young master-nim, Are you okay?" it was one of the guards that cale brought.

However, this only annoyed Cale.

Cale took a deep breath.

"I'm fine, what happened?"

"T-thats, Just now, suddenly a young man passed by out of nowhere...."

"Open the carriage"

the guard was dumbfounded.

" Excuse me? "

" I wanted to see if that person was okay"

"Ah-" realizing Cale's intent, the Guard directly opened the carriage door.

Cale immediately went down assisted by the guard. Then he saw Ron approaching.

" young master, you don't need to go out, just let me take care of it"

even though ron said something like that, Cale ignored it and started walking,followed by ron and the guard.

but Cale's footsteps suddenly stopped, his pupils which had been calm before suddenly trembled.

'how..?'

a young man with black hair and black eyes.

In this world there are rarely people who have black hair like that.