Forget you

I'm awoken by an intense pain between my legs, I look around to see that I'm in a room I'm not familiar with. This isn't my room, I try to sit up but wince cause of the pain down my pussy.

Where am I, I turn to see I'm naked in a bed and my clothes are on the floor.
I gasp as I remember that I had sex with Mateo, a smile crept up on my face on remembering how he complimented telling me how beautiful i was. But then I notice that he isn't in the room. I grab the blanket and wrap it around my body to check if he's maybe in the bathroom but there was no one.

Wait. Did he leave?

Tears start to well up on my eyes as I look around I see a stack of cash with a note,

'Here's some cash, you were a great fuck my little slut.'

My face turns pale as I drop to the floor and do the only thing I could do. Cry.

I called Savanah to pick me up, I told her I didn't want to go back to the mansion and asked her if I could crash at her place, she accepted.
She tried getting me to talk asking what had happened but I wasn't in the mood in talking to anybody. I felt like a used piece of cloth that's meant to be thrown away.

He paid me. I felt like I was no different from a whore.

What the hell was I thinking, I should have known better but I was so naive to think that he could like me

"Stupido, stupido, stupido, stupido" I scream hitting my head with my fist, couldn't feel any pain, I was numb.
I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I was so upset that didn't hear hear Savanah enter the room

"Shushh its okay babe, whatever it is we'll get through it. You're not alone Aria" I fall asleep with Savanah massaging my scalp as she runs her fingers through my hair.

I'm lucky to have a friend like her

I wake up see that Savanah is sleeping next to me, I smile remembering how she comforted me when I broke down.
I check my phone to see multiple missed calls from Mary, she must be worried wondering where I am, let me atleast call to assure her that I'm safe

"Hello? Aria sweetie are you there?"

"Yes Aunt Mary I'm here"

"Sweetie where are you, its been a week, I've been worried sick"

"Uh yeah I'm sorry aunt Mary I didn't mean to worry you like that, its just...I'm not coming back to the mansion"

There was a bit of silence then Mary spoke

"Knowing you, something must have happened for you to make a decision like this, I just wish you would talk to me so I can help"

"I know aunt Mary, but theres nothing you could do to help me, i just wanted to let you know that I'm safe"

"Alright then, but please keep in touch with me okay"

"I'll try, bye aunt Mary"

I hang up the phone and sigh, that was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but I know it was the right choice. At least for my mental health.

I go and prepare breakfast for Savanah and I, just as I was about to call to tell her food I'd ready on cue she enters the kitchen

"Mhmm it smells so good in her, did you make all this?" She points to the food

"Yeah I did, try it"

Savanah immediately digs in and moans

"This has got to be the best breakfast I've had in a long time Damn"

I chuckle "thanks"

"Hey I need to tell you something"

"Sure what's up"

"I'm moving"

I looked at Savanah shocked, she's moving. My only friend is moving away.
I then hear Savanah burst out laughing

"Oh my God Ria why does you face look so horrified" she continues laughing

"Because you're moving away"

"Ria I'm moving to the otherside of town not out of the country" she holds her hand over her mouth giggling

I breath out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness

"So when are you moving"

"I'm moving to the new place this weekend"

"Oh" if she's moving that would mean I have no place else to go

"Sooo I was thinking would you like to move with me"

I shoot my head up happy that she would consider me staying with her

"Really?"

"Yeah of course you're my best friend, I wouldn't wanna leave you here"

I was so happy that ran to go give her a big hug

"I'm glad you like the idea" Savanah says into my chest

Day of moving is finally here and I'm excited to start fresh, we've already moved most of our stuff to the apartment. The apartment us beautiful and it's more spacious, Savanah and I have agreed to split the rent once I find a job, I've already applied at cafés that side and I was told they'd call me back.

I'm feeling good about this

_________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote guys and comment

I'll be updating soon 🤞promise