Runaway Love pt. 5

Days grew to weeks, as months grew into a year.

She already got used to living with him and thinks that it is the best thing that had happened to her. The abundant feeling of being overjoyed, the endless passion as they succumbed into the darkness of the night. They made love all over the place, whether they are cooking their brunch that almost set the whole place on fire, doing their laundry together and does it on top of the machine while waiting for it to finish, and or while watching a movie after their work which they eventually forget while they break the couch in half.

She was living the best life possible with him and he made sure she's fulfilled with all things he can provide as her man.

He asked her to quit her job as a waiter and take a course instead so she can land a better job. She's been wanting to study event and project management and he paid her expenses for her education. She thought it was excessive to enroll her full time for a year but the man insisted it.

Sooner or later, she became interested in organizing events and services to make people happy. At the same time she brought up wanting to help orphans just like her after she made enough money to bring charity to those in need.

And in no time, time flew by another year, her education will end in a few weeks. Lisa's interest to start her own business and her determination to be successful on her own so she will not lag behind him, or too financially dependent on him.

She started creating a business proposal like a real one that needs financial support from investor; Jungkook.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah!" Lisa closed the laptop in an instant when he suddenly popped on her back out of nowhere, hiding her work.

"What's that?" Jungkook creased his brows, "What are you hiding?"

Lisa turn her back to face him, she can't tell him about her plan, it will ruin the moment she surprises him, she wanted it to be polish and feasible at the least so he will be inspired to invest.

"Nothing my love," Lisa nervously chuckled.

"Hmm.." Jungkook lean closer, putting his hands on her both sides, trapping her in between.

"I swear, it's nothing," Lisa averted his intimidating eyes.

"You're hiding something from me, and I don't like it," Jungkook crossed his arms.

"You'll know when you know," "But for now it's too early to tell you," Lisa said.

"Is that so? You're not cheating on me are you?" Jungkook creased his brows.

"Why would I be cheating on you?" Lisa chuckled, "Trust me, it's nothing you should be afraid of,"

"Alright, if it isn't cheating or you're telling me you'll leave me then it's fine," Jungkook dump his lips on her forehead, earning a chuckle from the doll face.

"I love you too much to cheat on you," Lisa said.

"I love you more," Next he kissed her cheek, but the sound of their washing machine turning off caught their attention.

"Go find some hanger in the closet, our clothes needs a little air to dry," Jungkook told her while going to their laundry area.

"Alright, give me a minute babe!"

Lisa hopped out of the chair and went to their room, she placed her laptop on her bag before heading towards their walk in closet. She opened a spare cabinet that they usually store unused hanger and some of unneeded tools and boxes for storage.