Prologue

One Night, Seven Stars Fell From The Sky And Manifested Into Seven Different People. One Baby In A Castle Far Away, One In A Dinosaur In The Nearby Island, And The Other 5 In Babies The Storks Were Carrying.

 One Baby In A Castle Far Away, One In A Dinosaur In The Nearby Island, And The Other 5 In Babies The Storks Were Carrying

The Storks In Question Were Attacked By Wizards In Flying Broomsticks. They Attacked The Babies And Stole Them, All But The Baby In The Red Hat That Fell In The Island And Into The Saddle Of Yoshi, A Green Dinosaur.

 Together With The Other Native Yoshis In The Island, They All Aimed To Bring The Baby Back To His Kin And Defeat The Other Star Child Baby Bowser, The Culprit Of The Kidnappings.

After Traveling Across Six Lands, Yoshi Defeated The Young Prince And His Cronies. After Retrieving Them. The Babies Were Scattered Across The Land. While The Brothers Were Adopted By The Family Thanks To The Stork.

They Grew Up To Become The Heroes They Were Today. Along The Way, Meeting The Princess Of The Mushroom Kingdom. Another Star Child, Princess Peach. And Yoshi Who Continues To Aid The Two Brothers While Fighting Against Bowser Throughout The Years. However, After Meeting The Star Sprits And Learning Of The Vast World That Existed In The Mushroom World. The Threats Increased But The Goal Remained.

Mario And Luigi, Were Destined To Fight For The People Of The Mushroom Kingdom.

But That's The First Half. The Heads Of A Coin.

The Second Half. The Tails Of A Coin Resides In The Real World.

-

In A Tokyo Hospital Room, Another Baby Was Born. This One Didn't Come From A Stork. It Was Normal After All. Nothing Out Of The Ordinary.

The Baby Rested In The Arms Of One Misuzu Misaka. Standing Over The Two With A Proud Yet Soft Look On His Face Was Tabigake Misaka. The Mother And Father Of The Baby. Whose Name Is Mikoto. Mikoto Misaka.

As They Filled Out All The Forms And Slowly Left The Hospital, Mikoto Entered Her New Home

As They Filled Out All The Forms And Slowly Left The Hospital, Mikoto Entered Her New Home .

Her First Years As A Young Child Were Like Most, She Loved Frogs And Was A Innocent Kindred Soul. During Her Elementary Years, She Enrolled In Academy City As A Level 1 Esper, A Superhuman If You Will.

During That Time, Mikoto Was Selected As A Volunteer To Donate A DNA Sample To Help People Who Suffer From Muscular Dystrophy, A Fatal Disease. However This Was Deeper Than She Thought.

As The Years Passed, Her Power Level Grew Into That Of A Level 5. The Rarest And Most Powerful Level Which Only 7 People Have Done. She Later Enrolls In Tokiwadai Middle School At The Age Of 12, Mikoto Continued To Study And Also To Grow A Distain For Vending Machines. For Some Odd Yet Strangely Relatable Reason.

Somewhere Down The Line, She Saves A Girl From A Deadly Robbery By Using Her Railgun. An Ability Where She Shoots Coins Using Electricity Like A Cannon. The Girl, Named Kuroko Shirai Eventually Enrolled At Tokiwadai As A Level 4 Teleporter And Gained Great Affection For Mikoto. Later Becoming Roommates With Her In Room 208.

When Mikoto Turned 14, She And Kuroko Met Kuroko's Friend And Fellow Officer In Judgement. Kazari Uiharu. Along With Kazari's Friend. Ruiko Saten. Both Weren't As Impressive When It Came To Strength. But Uiharu Had Insane Programming And Hacking Skills, As Well As Intellect. And Saten Was Efficient In Using A Baseball Bat As A Means Of Combat. They Became Fast Friends And Together They Solved The Mysteries That Clouded Academy City. 

This Included The Level Upper Matter, The Poltergeists, Mikoto's Clones Or Rather Sisters That Were Created And Killed Due To Her DNA, The Silent Party, The Festival Where Mikoto Almost Killed Herself Transforming Into The First Level 6, And Finally All Of It Ending In A Bam With A Battle Against The Foe Known As Doppelgänger. But In The End...

Mikoto And Her Friends, Were Destined To Continue  Having Fun Living Their Best Lives And Solving Local Mysteries Of Academy City.

-

Now That Both Sides Of The Coin Are Shown.

They Will Collide During A Series Of Events That Will Test All Of Their Skills As Sacifices Will Be Made, Battles Will Be Fought, Legends Will Be Uncovered, And The Coin Will Be Flipped.

A Blast.

The Start Of A New Adventure Begins!

-

(Note: This Is NOT A Sequel  To AzuMario. That Fic's So Bad, It Doesn't Even Deserved To Be Mentioned. So, Mario X A Certain Scientific Railgun Crossover! I've Seen Some Sonic With This Series. So Why Not Mario?)