Chapter 5

Everyone Was Currently Staring Down The King Of Koopas, Bowser. As He Jumped Down Towards The Heroes.

Silence... Nobody Dared To Speak A Word.

Seconds Ticked On By. Mikoto And Her Friends Didn't Know What To Do, A Vicious Monster Was There Waiting To Attack.

"Bowser." Mario Said.

"Mario." Bowser Said.

"What Do You Want This Time You Piece Of Throwup?" Peach Groans. Bowser Snarls.

"That Was Rude Wasn't It?" He Glares. Mario And Luigi Stood In Front Of The Princess Ready To Defend. "But... I Do Owe You Mushrooms A Explanation."

"What Would That Be?" Luigi Asks. "You Just Want To Kidnap The Princess Again."

"On The Contrary... That's Not Up In The Air." Bowser Calmly States. 

Bowser Jr And Kamek Both Join The King Down Below.

"That's Right! It's Time For Revenge!" Bowser Jr States.

"Who's The Ugly Turtle Child?" Uiharu Asks.

"UGLY TURTLE CHILD!!?? HOW DARE YOU!!!" Bowser Jr Squeaks.

"For The Longest Time, Mushrooms Have Walked The Soil, Carefree Without A Single Fear Or Worry. When The Koopa Clan Was Established, We Ravaged And Plundered Trying To Work Our Own Kingdom In This Land.But Ever Since Is Was Little... Ever Since My Goddamn Birth. You Two Have Been Stomping On Me And My Koopas..." Bowser Explains.

"Your Point..." Mario Said.

"That's Changed. Now I've Been Defeated By You Enough Times To Fully Get To Know You And Your Techniques." Bowser States. "And This Time I Figured I'd Mimic You."

"What Do You Mean?" Peach Pauses.

"I Have Imprisoned ALL Of Your Toads... Their Flesh Will Be Used For Mushrooms For My Troops And They Will Increase In Power!" Bowser Roars.

"WHAT!?" The Railgirls Shout.

"I Thought Ala Gold And Bucket-Berry Got Them To Safety." Peach Said With A Worried Tone.

"Did They..." Bowser Points To The Two Bruised Up Toads In Yellow And Blue Being Tortured By Koopas.

"Furthermore... Kidnapping Is Pointless." Bowser Said.

"What Do You Mean?" Peach Dared To Ask Again.

Bowser Glowered Over Everyone, His Scowl Darkened Again.

"The Time Has Come For The Koopas Retribution." Bowser Said. "We Will Not Hesitate To Kill, The Ability To Manifest Immortality Lies In Your Hands. If You Do Not Accept Death And Let Us Take Control. Then We Will Plunder." Bowser Glares.

Everyone's Jaw Dropped. Bowser Was Never This Bloodthristy... Did He Finally Snap?

"You Want To... Kill Me?" Peach Was Shocked.

"Yes. And By Extension, The Mario Brothers. And That Human Who Yields A Part Of The Amulet." Bowser Points To Mikoto.

"NO WAY!!!" The Electromaster Sparks. "You Want This Amulet? Too Bad, It Broke."

"... What?" Bowser Was Dumbfounded. "What Nonsense Are You On About?"

"It's True... You Wouldn't Be Able To Summon The Wish... We Granted It By Accident. And You Won't Stand In Our Way To Fix Our Wrongdoings." Kuroko Bravely States. "So We Don't Have Time For You."

"I See..." Bowser Blinks.

"You Want To Kill Me? Heh... I've Heard That Before. You May Be A Giant Turtle... But I Don't Care! If You Wanna Fight. I'll Give You One-" Mikoto Shouts Ready To Shock The King.