Chapter 3

(Location: Mushroom Kingdom.)

Mikoto And The Rest Of Her Friends Laid Motionless On The Floor. After The Insane Event That Had Them Transported Here.

"What Happened, My Heads Still Spinning..." Mikoto Thought As Her Mind Was Whirring. She Slowly Lifted Her Head To Look Around Still In A Dazed State.

"Hold On... What The... A Fresh Green Hill..." Mikoto Stood Up And Assessed The Situation. "This Isn't Academy City? Where Am I? Wait! Kuroko! Uiharu And Saten Too! Where Are They!?-" Mikoto Frantically Searches For Her Friends And Finds Kuroko Laying On The Floor Nearby.

"Kuroko! Hey, Are You OK?" Mikoto Ran To Her Fellow Junior And Shook Her Awake. "Ugh... Wha- Sissy... Is That You?" Kuroko Mumbled. Mikoto Smiles As Tears Of Relief Briefly Appear. "Yes Kuroko. I'm Glad Your OK."

Kuroko Instantly Latches Onto Mikoto And Enwraps Her In A Tight Hug. 

"Oh Sissy! I Was So Worried About You, I Thought You And The Others Were Done For! I Didn't Know What I Was Going To Do!!!" Kuroko Cries As She Wept. "Don't Worry. I'm Here. Everything Will Be Fine. Let's Take This One Step At A Time.

"The Two Of Them Walked Over To Their Friends And Picked Them Up As Well.

"Are You Two OK?" Kuroko Asks. "Yea..." They Both Said.

"Thanks Misaka... But... I Don't Know What Just Happened?" Saten Said Slowly Recovering.

"Ow Ow OW!!!" Uiharu Grabs Her Broken Left Arm In Pain After She Landed On It Hard. "That Was Rough..."

"Yes... Hmmm... Misaka?" Everyone Stares At The Railgun Who Was Currently At A State Of Wonder.

"Hey You Guys... I Don't Think We're In Japan Anymore." She Uttered As Everyone Else Took In The Sights Of The Overlooking Kingdom

(Music: World 1 Map - New Super Mario Bros Wii)

"What Kinda Place Is This?" Kuroko Wondered

"What Kinda Place Is This?" Kuroko Wondered. "I Have No Idea..." Mikoto Ponders.

"WOAH!!! Hey Guys Look At That!" Saten Shouts As Everyone Jolts To Her. "What?!" They All Ask.

"Is It Just Me Or Does That Mountain Have A FACE!?" She Points To A Nearby Mountain Casually Sporting Eyes. Everyone's Eyes Widened At The Sight Of Something So Illogical.

"But How..." Kuroko Said Alarmed. "That Shouldn't Be Possible."

"Woah Woah Woah! Wait! Hold Up! Could This Be A New World!? One Nobody Has EVER Seen Before?!" Saten Asks. Her Anticipation Skyrocketed. 

"Normally I'd Doubt That... But Now, That Doesn't Seem As Far-Fetched As I'd Think." Kuroko States.

"It's Obvious It Is! Oh My God! I ACTUALLY GOT AN URBAN LEGEND RIGHT!!! YES!! THIS IS  AMAZING!!!" Saten Cheered While Doing A Little Victory Dance.