SEALS

19 years old 

Steve McGarrett stands with Commander Phillips watching his hand-picked team tease their newest recruit, Everlee Buckley. The kid grew on them, not only being the only female on the team but hearing bits of her life from before the Navy made sure the team saw her as a younger sister.

The team became more of a family than ever before, and Everlee, or Pup, as she was called started to heal from the damage her birth family caused her. She was no longer angry at Maddie for not leaving with her and had started sending postcards. For every five letters she sent Maddie sent one back, it wasn't a lot, but it was enough.

20 years old

With the different levels of severity of injuries and the number of people that came at once, it took Eddie half a second to recognize they were treating the SEAL team that was on a special deployment mission.

Finally, they were all treated and settled as well as they could be in the middle of the desert, save for the one girl who wouldn't sit still and was surrounded by her uninjured teammates. Eddie could see the blood staining the hastily applied bandage as the girl insisted she was fine.

"Pup, I swear to god," one man groused, lightly whacking her arm. "You're not fine. Don't make me go get Smooth Dog, because he will hold you down and you know it."

Pup pouts and finally stops trying to escape the cot and the med tent itself.

 "Good now let the nice medic look at your leg."

The young woman turned to glance at Eddie for the first time, blue eyes wide in surprise.

💙Double Update💙