Lo'ak x Tsireya: Jealous

The type of one shot in every book ever. Jealousy.

Fìpo means this thing/person, because i couldn't think of a name 🙇‍♀️

Another request - I know many have made requests, but to take pressure of myself which i have been doing, I'll just work on whatever feels natural. There is no point trying to right a happy fanfic if im feeling horrible. Theyre still being worked on - they just don't have a deadline in order for them to be better quality. Very sorry about this

light angst and then major fluff, please enjoy!

...

Lo'ak walked out of the Sully marui pod frowning. His siblings had decided to make fun of him all morning and his dad had already yelled at him for something, he couldn't remember with his sleep fogged mind.

He walked around the beach, looking for Tsireya. Just being around her made him feel better after mornings like this. She would say something sweet, and Lo'ak would fall for her all over again.

"Hey alien!" He heard.  He reluctantly looked around and saw Ao'nung with his friends, laughing and staring at him. "Are you lost, forest boy?" They began walking towards him, and Lo'ak groaned and tipped his head back to the sky. He could not be bothered.

"I'm not lost and I don't need any help."

"Are you sure?" One of his minions smirked. They all circled him, picking at his tail and his hands and his eyebrows.

"Yes, I am sure." He sighed, exasperated. "Leave me alone."

"Look at the tail," One of them chuckled. Lo'ak shut his eyes and focused on keeping his temper. He couldn't make his dad mad again, especially by getting into a fight with Ao'nung. His ears were flat against his head, his tail flicked, and his hands were balled into fists. 

"And the hair? On his face?" Another one laughed. They all joined in.

"That is so disgusting!"

"Boys!" Tonowari came towards them. Thank Eywa, Lo'ak thought. "Leave him alone!" 

Ao'nung scowled, and him and his minions walked away, whispering. 

"Are you alright, boy?" Tonowari put a large hand on Lo'ak's shoulder. Lo'ak nodded.

"Thank you, sir," He mumbled. Tonowari nodded and walked away, leaving Lo'ak standing there. He huffed, and kept looking for Tsireya.

He only felt worse when she was talking to a tall, strong, muscly Metkayina guy by the Ilu saddles. She had told Lo'ak about him before - what was his name? Fìpo?

He was obviously flirting with Tsireya. He put a hand near her head on the pole she was leaning against. His body was leaning towards hers and he was smirking down at her. The image made Lo'ak feel sick, a bad morning and now this? And she was entertaining it too, smiling and giggling at the things Fìpo said. He couldn't be that funny, surely.

Tsireya turned away from Fìpo, grabbing her saddle while talking to him.  While doing so, Tsireya saw Lo'ak. She smiled wide and waved him over. Lo'ak huffed and turned around, heading to the forest. Why would he go over there if he was just gonna stand there and watch them flirt?

Tsireya frowned. Where was Lo'ak going? He seemed mad, and hopefully not at her. She had to find out or it would eat away inside her, riddling her with worry. He was so special to her - seeing the pout on his face broke her heart.

"Are you okay, Tsireya?" Fìpo asked.

"Oh! Sorry, yes. Just give me a minute, will you?" Tsireya pushed her saddle into Fìpo's hands and ran to the forest, trying to catch up to Lo'ak before she couldn't find him again.