Everyone: Highschool

A little bit of everyone, for everyone

Modern AU, everyone aged to respective human ages

Just fluff. thats it, thats the whole thing

...

"Lo'ak, we're already late. Come on," Kiri scolded. Lo'ak slung his bag over his shoulder and rolled his half-shut eyes.

"Seriously bro. Class has already started and we aren't even there yet." Neteyam said, kind, but warning in his expression. Lo'ak raised his hands in defence and got in the passenger side of Neteyam's car. Since his 17th birthday, Neteyam had taken the burden of school drop-offs away from Jake and Neytiri.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Tuk yelled, diving in the back of the car followed by a stressed Kiri. The car was silver, dirty and scratched on the side. 

The trip was boring, the quiet radio filling any silences. Tuk stared out of the window, talking to herself about the things they were passing. Well, she was talking to Kiri, but getting no response. Kiri was not a morning person. 

Neteyam was concentrating on driving and Lo'ak scrolled on his phone.

"Your car looks like shit." Lo'ak dropped, followed by a yawn. There was no tone to his voice and he kept scrolling as if he had said nothing.

"That's harsh, baby bro. Dad bought this for me second hand, okay? I didn't do anything, promise!" Neteyam smiled. Lo'ak shrugged, looked at Neteyam, then back at his phone.

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Also, don't swear infront of Tuk, please? If she starts swearing around mom and dad we'll get busted." Kiri added.

"Yeah, Lo'ak," Tuk stuck out her tongue before returning to the window.

"Her friends probably swear around her anyways!" Lo'ak looked at Kiri through the rear-view mirror. "It doesn't matter, Kiri!"

"Yes it does! I don't want to be in trouble for something you do."

"Guys!" Neteyam laughed as Kiri kicked Lo'ak's seat.

The car rolled into the carpark. Lo'ak got out before anyone else, trying to get away.

"Lo'ak!" Kiri called. "Can you take Tuk to her class please?" Lo'ak stopped and turned around.

"Why can't you do it?" He groaned. "Or Neteyam?"

Neteyam was locking the car and putting the keys in his pocket, a content expression on his face.

"Because we actually care about being in class? Can you just do it, please?" Kiri sighed, walking away. Lo'ak gave in, walking back towards the car and taking Tuk's hand. He wouldn't admit it, but he secretly loved walking his sister down to the junior school.  He helped her pull on her bag, bright pink and sparkly, and lead her towards the junior school.

"Why does Kiri want me to be walked to class? I'm 10 now. I can walk by myself!" Tuk smiled, bouncing through the halls, tugging her brother along.

"I know, Tuk, but mom wants us to."

"Why does mom want you to?"

"Because, Tuk." Lo'ak smiled. "She just does." Tuk stopped, contemplating this fact. She stood, frowning. 

"Okay!" she said after a moment, continuing to skip. Lo'ak huffed a laugh. 

Lo'ak apologised for Tuk being late to her teacher and began walking back to the highschool building. it was almost 9 AM, and the hallways were empty as everyone was in class.