Chapter Six; Caught in the Trap [DARK/NSFW]

TW: Cursing, Yelling, suspected murder, description of gore, Abuse, posessive behaviors, NSFW fantasies, blood

"Why the hell cant i leave, William?! I am not a part of your household!" you shouted at the man blocking your path out. Clara was teaching Evan and Clara had turned to look at you in horror. your hands were gripping the straps of a bag slung across your shoulder as you looked at the man before you. His hands were flexed as if ready for a claw-fight, his eyes were narrow and angry, desire fueling them. His breathing was steady but a bit fast for your liking. He wasn't calm at all, and he wouldn't be calm for you or anyone. 

"Because the world outside is dangerous! there is a murderer running around that targets children and young women!" William shouted back, his voice much, much louder. one of his pale and long hands grabbed your wrist and tugged you close to him, his other hand reaching behind your back. You felt your chest and stomach uncomfortably pressed against his side, your pelvis hitting his hip bone. You caught a glimpse of scars littering his skeletal body, crescent shapes and lines and dots. They looked suspicious but you couldn't pry in the situation you were in.

A small, sharpened cheese knife was pressed against the back of your neck and you felt it catch on your shirt as William trailed it down your spine. you swallowed hard as William whispered obscenities in your ear, about how he would keep you safe, you would never touch another man again, and other horrifying situations. Your hands trembled as one reached back to hold the knife.

"William you are- insane." you hissed out as you dropped the bag, the weighted cloth thudding on the floor. "don't- don't hurt me." you stuttered out much louder, clear fear in your voice that send William reeling as he pulled the knife away, nicking your side to prove he could in fact hurt you if he so liked. you held the new hole in your shirt as you looked up at him with trembling lips and angry eyes. You stepped backwards away from William and felt the urge to run away from him, lock yourself in your room.

Clara had walked over by this point and put herself somewhat between you two. "Father, you need to stop. Y/N is allowed to leave our house. They're just our babysitter." she glared up at her father, the two of them in a staring contest.

William sighed as he handed Clara the cheese knife and walked past the two of them retreating into his room. You hugged your friend and sat with her and Evan. Elizabeth and Michael were at the mall together to shop and wouldnt be back for a good few hours.

"Why did Father hurt you?" Evan asked slowly, helped by Clara. He was still insanely bright but sometimes he got confused in his words and what he wanted to say. He sometimes had seizures due to the damage to his frontal lobe but he was doing well after about only half a year of recovery.

"Well he didnt want me to leave. You guys still need a babysitter apparently." You explained calmly. Evan nodded largely in response and continued to work on the felt craft he was holding, working on his hand coordination.

Clara zoned out a bit. She knew that it wasnt that. William was trying to kidnap you, to make you his third wife and to keep you from outside. He might even kill you like his last two wives.

She had seen the autopsy records and photos of her Mother. No C-Section looked like that. what her mother had suffered was a brutal slash from her original C-section to her ribcage, organs bulging against the thread that had been used to close it up. His second wife soon after the divorce had moved to another state and used saved money that William had given her to fund herself. then she was brutally assaulted, her belongings stolen, apartment broken into where the attacker supposedly found a nursery in preparation for a child William and Sylvia would have shared if she had not died before the second trimester. The attacker had trashed the place looking for valuables and found the cash that had been stored. They had been deposited into a bank account that was listed under a name that could not be traced.

Clara knew that William had most likely killed them, driving their affection away from him and when they left or tried to he botched a c-section and murdered a woman in the alleyway before destroying her apartment.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Clara continued to think about this during the day, and later into the night, nearly always lost in thought throughout the course of the day and late into the night when she heard loud crashing and shouting come from your room.

Yours and William's relationship had been strained recently, with him always seeming to have a knife on him, not letting you leave as William claimed there was a murderer out. Clara silently listened to the argument, before she heard a yelp from you and things went silent. her heart pounded as silence continued for a long time. She finally fell asleep with a sinking feeling that you were dead.

When she saw you the following morning, she was both surprised and happy, she felt like a weight had lifted from her as you groggily waved and went to go get food from the kitchen. Until William stopped you with dish in hand, pushing you back in your room.

Clara saw how disheveled your hair and face looked and worried about what William had done to you. Did he assault you? Do worse? Did he drug you? These were all questions she was asking as she didn't see you that day. William never let anyone in or out of the room, a camera faced directly at the door across the hallway.

You were inside the room, tired and confused. You didn't know why William wouldn't let you leave. He provided you with feeble entertainment in the room, books and children's toys. A incense was burning which hurt your lungs but you didn't know where it was to extinguish it.

William had left bruises on your sides, and one you knew on your jaw after he had knocked you out the night before. You had been arguing over your ability to leave, you complaining that you would be fine against a murderer, while he argued that you should never be touched by anyone else. He had slapped you, pushed you against the wall and had whispered loving affirmations before knocking you out cold and judging by the bruises on your waist had carried you under his arm and squeezed a little too tight for your body's liking.

You watched the sun pass into afternoon in the room before William came back into the silent room with a proposition.

"My dear, I am the ultimate form of protection. I have an offer for you. You never leave my side and do as I say always and ill let you outside." He said simply. His eyes held a dark shimmer to them which made your head swirl and panic at the look he gave you as well as the offer he handed to you.

"What do you mean by "as I say always"?" You pried, wanting to sign this contract with all the information you needed. William tsk-ed and grinned

"Well it can be anything from being quiet to working with me at the diner. We need more people, as children are quitting." He pauses as he taps a finger to his face. He had nasty thoughts about you, going down on him, your precious body squirming and whimpering when he would pin you and carve his name in your stomach, beads of vermillion dripping down and onto white sheets creating a masterpiece. He had terrible thoughts of screwing you after you would marry him and become his little wife, having a 5th child with you.

 William had dreams about your cries when you would miss him. Oh how he would mess with your brain, make you think the world was the wrong place to be, his arms the only place safe from this. He would train you to be the mother to his children. You were still able to carry children, yes? He asked himself before your snapping brought him to attention.

"William. Mr. Afton. You awake?" You questioned harshly, irritated with the look of bliss he had gotten on his face. It made you sick. William turned his eyes to look you up and down, legs sprawled under the sheets of the bed, wearing one of your old t-shirts that was drenched in his clothes wash and cologne.

"What is it, dear?" He asked gently. Your eyes narrowed at his attitude.

"I was going to ask why you would let me out if I was going to be in danger." You asked sarcastically. You did want to leave.

"Because I would be with you. Always." He grinned, the grin stretching a bit further than you liked. He held the tension between you two in his hands for a few seconds before stabbing it with conversation. "Do you have an answer?" He asked darkly, leaning his head down towards yours, next to your ear. You shuddered at the tone and nodded.

"Yes Mr. Afton, I agree." You said quietly.

(Word Count: 1574)