Chapter 15

Narrators pov

Hajime stood near the last pod. Next to him (Y/n) was shaking looking at it gripping the Monokuma bear she always had. "You should stop overthinking it." He looked at the girl. "I'm not overthinking." She said not looking at him. "He's going to be fine. We all got out. Why don't you go with Mikan?" He suggested. (Y/n) shook her head. "I want to wait for him." He looked at the purple haired girl who got the hint. "C-come on (Y/n) Peko needs us on the boat." Mikan lied grabbing the girl and walking off.

Hajime watched them leave. It only took a few more minutes until the pod opened. "Oh you must be Izuru Kamakura. Wait no Hajime Hinata." Hajime smiled at the lucky boy. "I am both." He helped him up. "How are the others?" Nagito asked. "You're the last one. Everyone's waiting. But I think we should fix something first."

Hajime led Nagito outside where Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi were. "Look who's finally up." Fuyuhiko smiled. "Sorry sorry. Seems I over slept." Nagito waved. "I wonder who you were dreaming about." Kazuichi smirked. Then Nagito wrapped his arms around both of them. "What the hell?!" "What's gotten into you?!"

Hajime just laughed at the situation. "Hey Nagito?" The white haired boy finally let go of the two boys. "There's someone else who would really like to see you." Nagito eyes widened as he saw Mikan walking out with someone. Their eyes widened meeting each others.

"(Y/n)?!" "Nagito?!" The girl ran to him wrapping her arms around him. She gripped onto his jacket. "You took so long to wake up. I got scared." (Y/n) admitted. Nagito slightly chuckled leaning into her. "You had me scared." It was a perfect moment until Hajime had to remind them of what was happening. "We have to help our juniors." (Y/n) nodded grabbing Nagito new robotic hand. "We also have to save my-. Our daughter."

Nagito eyes widened slightly before going back to normal and smiling. The 78th class then got onto the ship and made way to the future foundation headquarters. (Y/n) stood at the front with the Monokuma plus leaning against her leg. "Is that the one from the game at hopes peak?" Nagito asked. (Y/n) nodded. "It's one of them. Of course it's not on Kazuichi made sure of that."

"So why still have it?" (Y/n) couldn't answer that question. It became silent so Nagito asked another question. "What's she like? You know our daughter?" (Y/n) chuckled. "You with your questions." She looked at the dark sky. "Even though Natsuki is 1 she has such a big heart. She has an adorable laugh and smile." Nagito smiled at seeing how (Y/n) acted taking about their child.

Nagito thought if it was the same way (Y/n) liked seeing him talk about hope. "I still can't believe someone like me has a child with you." (Y/n) smirked at her lover. "Well since you say that let's have more then one." Nagito blushed at her. "I-i uhm." (Y/n) laughed wrapping her arms once again around Nagito.

"I missed this. I missed you. Even when Junko took away my memories of you I still felt like I missed something. I was missing a part of me." Nagito placed his hand on top of her hair. "Even in the game world I still fell for you." Nagito listening silently agreeing with every word she said. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Natsuki sooner." The lucky boy chuckled. "You shouldn't blame yourself for things that aren't possible. We both know you found out about your pregnancy after we lost our memories of each other."

"But it still feels wrong. I mean you had to find out during a game and I h-had abandoned her." (Y/n) voice shook. Nagito placed his hand on her cheek. "It's not your fault. None of this was your fault." With that they finally kissed after years of never seeing each other. Like last time it was a sweet moment until (Y/n) could feel people staring.

She threw a knife and let go of Nagito. Surprise surprise it was Teruteru and Kazuichi. "Ahh! We got caught!" "You little perverts!" (Y/n) glared at them. "W-we only were gonna tell you guys something. You guys can continue after." Teruteru sweat dropped as his arm sleeve was caught by the knife. "What is it?" Nagito asked. "We're almost there." Kazuichi basically refused to make eye contact with them. The couple nodded and the other two made a run for it. (Y/n) watched forward as the sight of future foundation came into view. "Let's go Nagito." She smiled at him. He nodded.