-fight! Fight! Fight!-

"Can you get me Jaydis's number please?" J.j asked talon. Stunned, talon felt his eyes water. "oh! Of course:)" he responded. Talon smiled through the tears as he called Jaydis over to the table. Emiliano saw him and he instantly lit up, ready to shoot his shot like devin booker. Isaiah sat there, eating whatever swamp dish they had served that day. "jay jay..." Emiliano began. J.J cut him off and leaped over to Jaydis, dabbing up his sweaty ass hands. "Well?" Isaiah said through mouthfuls of shit. "Hey Jaydis, can I get tha number...?" J.J asked. Jaydis was flabbergasted as he already had a girlfriend. Her name was JK. "I... uh..." Jaydis started... Emiliano then pounced onto J.J. What happened next left the whole cafeteria traumatized....

The next thing Talon knew, J.J and Emiliano were beating the shit out of eachother. Well, J.J was beating his ass while Emiliano was rolling on the floor like an overly inflated basketball. "Get up bowling ball!" J.J yelled. The balloon looking kid stepped up, dizzy from the fighting. "I... surrender:/" he said. (Ezequiel taught him that line...) Mr. Cali came and seperated everybody. "HEY! YOU TWO! GET OVER HERE >:///" mr cali yelled. Talon snapped back into reality and ran into the bathroom to think things over. Isaiah saw him and trailed behind. "What's wrong?" Isaiah asked Talon. "Well, I just watched my crush and #1 discord daddy fight over some guy. Worst part is, the guy is straight and has a gf!!!" (Well, he was almost right, Jaydis was a bit zesty.). "I get it..." isaiah said, he was about to comfort talon, but he saw something he would never forget...