-confession... on both ends.-

Today was the day Doja decided to confess to Talon. She knew he didn't like her back but she needed to get these feelings off of her chest. J.J stepped into the room and felt tension. Doja and talon were sat down in the corner of the history room writing their essays. Doja turned abruptly but didn't even blink. She turned back to Talon and decided to do it. J.J walked over to the two and sat down next to them. "Hey talon..." Doja said. "What's up!?" Talon asked. "Well, I know you don't feel the same way but I really need to tell you this!" Talon was getting anxious now. "What is it!!?!!?" "I'm in love with you."

J.J was angry now. He grabbed Dojas notebook and slammed it into her face. "You fatass fuck! He's mine!" Doja ran out of the room and Talon was shocked. So shocked in fact, he didn't really notice what J.J had said. "Why would you do that!?" He began. "Because, Talon! I'm crazy for you! I'm so obsessed it drives me insane! I'm your yandere to your Taro!! You are the only thing I want. Please tell me you feel the same way." Talon blushed and felt confidence piss/rise through his body. "Yes J.J. I'm crazy for you, please, be my boyfriend!!!" The boys stared at eachother and leaned in for a kiss. He was so happy.