Moving the Ranch and animals

Harmonies POV

"Hey٫ good luck." I tell Adam when he gets out of bed. He looks at me. " Good luck my sex Rancher."

"I will be back ASAP."

I get out of bed and go to the kitchen for breakfast. Cereal. The girls give me hugs and kisses before leaving. Timothy hugs me.

"See you later. You're forgetting Bear!"

"Bear wants to stay with you." Timothy said before walking oy the door.

" Let's go for a walk٫ buddy." I get Bear on his leash and leave. Bear takes of like the first time we went walking٫ but I'm able to keep up with him this time.

He runs in circles around me.

"Go Bear go!" Both of us take off to the park.
I sit to watch him do his business. Then I play with him. He tackles me again and again.

Bear and I are having a great time when he suddenly stops. He's looking at something behind me. I turn to see a dog with a pink bow on her head.

"Bear..."
He barks at the dog.

The other dog barks back and runs over to Bear. Both dogs sniff each other before running away to play. The dog's owner sits beside me after I take a seat.

Adam's POV

I was able to hook my house to the thing on the back of this van, so we're all moving! I kinda already been looking for places to live to be close to Harmonie.

Got it!

I have the keys to the house and all. That's where we're headed to my new house!!!!

"Timothy has been helping me move stuff. He's a strong boy.

ℐ 𝒽ℴ𝓅𝑒 ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓂ℴ𝓃𝒾𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓇𝑒 ℴ𝓀𝒶𝓎.

"ℐ'𝓂 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝑔𝓇𝓎٫ 𝒹𝒶𝒹." 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈.
"𝒲𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝒶𝓉 𝒮𝓊𝒷𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒻ℴℴ𝒹."

ℐ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 ℴ𝒻 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝒹ℴ𝒾𝓃𝑔. ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓂ℴ𝓃𝒾𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

"𝒟𝒶𝒹٫ 𝓂ℴ𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓉ℴ𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒٫ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 ℐ 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈ℴ 𝓌𝓇ℴ𝓃𝑔. ℐ'𝓂 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝒹 ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓊𝑔𝒽."

ℳ𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓁ℴ𝓋𝑒. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉ℴ ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓂ℴ𝓃𝒾𝑒'𝓈 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈𝑒. ℐ 𝒹𝓇ℴ𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝓈 ℴ𝒻𝒻 .

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑔ℴ𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉ℴ 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉ℴ 𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓊𝓅 ℴ𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎.

ℐ'𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓂ℴ𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅. ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓉ℴℴ. 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒶𝓁𝓁ℴ𝓅 𝒶𝓇ℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒽ℴ𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓎.

"𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒯𝒾𝓂ℴ𝓉𝒽𝓎."

"𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝑔ℴ𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒."

"ℐ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌."
.........
𝒟ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓃𝓉?

Or this font: the original?

You go Adam!

Comment!

Like!