Miguel Diaz/you broke me...

"Hey Miggy!" exclaimed Y/n as she noticed her boyfriend in the hallway. "Hey Y/n." He said dryly. Y/n noticed and asked, "Oh, babe is something wrong?" Miguel quickly shook his head and relplied, "NO- no... nothings wrong...". "Are you sure? You seem tense..." Miguel took a deep breath and sighed before relpying, "I said in fine and nothings wrong. Could we just move on please?" He spoke harshly which surprised Y/n. He had never spoken to her like that even when they argued. But, Y/n nodded and they walked to the cafitieria together like they do every day.

AFTER SCHOOL

Y/n had finally gotten home from school, she was exhausted. She decided to go get a snack then text Carmen to see of she could some over and surprise Miguel. She said she could but that Hawk and a few other Cobra Kais were over too. Y/n had never had problems with any of the Cobras, they actually all really liked her. She would bring snacks for them before and after class and even Johnny liked her. He thought she was perfect for Miguel. He called her, kind, funny, stubborn, and a "total babe". Which, as we all know, is the best compliment you could get from Johnny as a girl. 

When Y/n arrived to the Diaz home she was instantly brought into hugs from Carmen and 'Rosa. Then she walked to Miguel's door about to burst in to surprise him when she heard, "Bro... what do you mean you dont like her anymore? I mean, Miguel... shes the most wanted girl in the Valley... I mean, all the guys want her and she only wants you. But... you don't anymore?" She heard a sigh that sounded like Miguel. "I know man, and she's a great person but... she's not Sam..." There was a pause. "Wait... did you cheat on her?" This made Y/n's heart drop. She was hurt before but him cheating was a whole different story. He promised he'd never do that... After another long pause Miguel said, "Yes... I did. But it's not like that it was just one time... okay, two times... ALRIGHT! IT WAS LIKE A BUNCH OF TIMES!" At this point Y/n had heard enough, she opened the door and was faced with Miguel's back. "Ugh, Mom, right now is not-" He froze when he saw Y/n. "Surprise..." That was all she could say... "Y/n I-" "No i get it..." Y/n interupted, "She's prettier and she's rich..." Miguel stood there as he felt his heart cracking a little at the broken look on her face. "Wait Y/n... I didn't wanna hurt you so I stayed 'cause I do care about you. I just don't have... romantic feelings anymore..." Y/n shook her head "It would have hurt less for you to just break up with me rather than cheat and lie... and make me look like a fool..." After that she left with tears in her eyes but then remembered the gift she got him that was still in her hand. She walked back only to bump into Miguel, "Oh sorry... whats that?" Y/n looked from the ground to the gift and handed it to him. "It's... um... just a little something I made you for our anaversery..." Miguel froze, "Oh god... that was today... crap... Y/n/n I'm so sorry..." Y/n shook her head, "Dont call me that." "Right- sorry..."Miguel looked down. "I really am sorry... I still care about you and love you." Y/n sighed, "But only as a friend..." Miguel nodded. "Just open it..." Miguel opened the gift it was a photo gallery with little notes she made about how thier date went and what she loved about it, along with a note book full of love letters she wrote him every day, 72 of them. "Oh, Y/n... I'm so sorry..." Y/n's teary stare turned into a glare which scared Miguel a bit. "Yeah well... sorry isn't enough." She turned to leave but froze and said, "Just so you know... Samantha Larusso is known for cheating and breaking boys hearts. So, don't come crying to me when you end up heart broken. Karma's a bitch..." And she left. 

Aye lemme know if you trynna get a part two for this 'cause I'm open to it