Miguel/Butterfly

Y/n has always love butterfly's. She always has a special bond with them for some reason. Almost everywhere she went a butterfly would land on her or  near her. You see... butterfly's were something Y/n and her grandmother shared. Her grandmother was even part of a butterfly study group (which only consisted of herself and Y/n). 

Miguel was really into karate. He was tough and strong. He didn't show weakness. He likes pain and likes to make his enemy suffer, espesially if they hurt someone he cares about. This was something he shared with his step father, Johnny. Johnny would always tell him about how horrible it is to get soft for a girl and he promised to never go soft for anyone. Espesally for a girl.

Well... that was until he met Y/n. She was so sweet an soft. Comforting and kind. He instantly knew his tough guy facade was about to collaps. She was so beautiful to him. He couldn't even put into words how much he loved her. 

-----Present time-----

Miguel and Y/n were cuddling on his couch while his mom and abuela were in the kitchen preparing dinner. You see, Y/n would be in there helping but Miguel LITERALLY wouldn't let her up. His mom chuckled and said they would be fine without her. 
After dinner Miguel and Y/n went his room and were watching a movie. Y/n sighed and whispered, "Miggy?" "Yea?" "Tomorrow can we go on a butterfly field trip?" Miguel chuckled at her child like adorableness and replied, "of course baby." Y/n squealed with excitement and hugged Miguel.