Robby/I love you... please don't leave...

Y/n and Robby have been together since they were 13. They were totally, utterly, and completely in love. When Y/n's parents decided to move to New York for a "better life" it broke Y/n. She was heart broken. She didn't want to leave Robby. She needed Robby just as much as she new that he needed her. So, she decided to slowly pull away from him so it'll "hurt him less". Or so she thought...

"Hey bubs!" said Robby excitedly when he saw his best friend and girlfriend. "Hi Robby." "Are you okay?" Robby asked. "Yeah, why?" "It's just... you never call me Robby..." He explained a little bit hurt. "I just wanted to do something different, I guess." And they walked down the hall both lost in thought. Little did Robby know, it hurt her more than it hurt him to be so cold.

AFTER SCHOOL

Robby and Y/n were at Y/n's house doing homework. Y/n was on the bed while Robby was at her desk. "Hey Babe?" Robby said, "Yeah?" "Could you help me with this math problem?" Y/n got up and walked over. "Sure, what'd you need help with?" "Just this right here... I don't know where I'm supposed to carry this 3. Does it go over the 7 or the 2?" Y/n thought about it and started to calculate in her head, "Uh, neither. You carry it over the 5." Then she walked away before he could even say 'thanks'. Robby sighed knowing something was wrong. He knew you wouldn't tell him unless he really pressed you about it. But, that always ends up in an argument and he doesn't like arguing with you so he decided to leave it alone. 

WHEN ROBBY LEAVES

"Alrighty... time for me to head home baby..." Robby said as he stretched his back out. "Okay, bye." Y/n said not even looking up from her paper. Robby walked over to get his goodbye kiss. He opened his arms and Y/n looked at him and gave him a side hug before going back to her school work. Robby looked confused and hurt. "Hey... Y/n... what's wrong?" Y/n shrugged and replied, "Nothing's wrong don't worry. Bye Rob." Robby sighed and said a soft "Bye" before leaving.

WHEN HE GETS HOME

Robby walked in and saw his mom and decided to talk to her about Y/n. "Hey Mom?" "Yes Sweetie?" Shanon said while looking up from her phone. Robby took a deep breath then began explaining, "I need some advice about Y/n..." His mom nodded and he continued, "She's been acting so weird lately... She's been calling me 'Robby' and 'Rob' instead of like 'Bubs' 'Babe' 'Honey' and such. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but she never calls me that. Like ever." Shanon nodded encouraging him to continue, "Then when we were studying together, I asked for her help on a math problem and she helped then walked away! She didn't ask if there was anything else like usual or give me any kind of affection!" His mom sighed, "Well... have you tried to ask her whats wrong?" Robby gives her an 'are you serious' look, "OF COURSE I HAVE! BUT NO SHE SAYS 'NoThInG's WrOnG dOn'T wOrRy' OH AND DON'T FORGET THE 'ByE rOb'." "HEY DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" Robby instantly sat down and h=put his head in his hands. "I'm sorry... I'm just so worried and stressed about it..." Shanon sighed, "I know Honey..." She said while rubbing his back, "But I know one thing for sure... Y/n loves you. Probably more than you know... and whatever's going on in her world... I know she'll come around... okay?" Robby nodded with tears in his eyes, "Okay Mom... I love you..." "I love you too baby..."

WITH Y/N A FEW DAYS LATER

Y/n's having a mental breakdown right now. She knows Robby's hurt and know it's what she needs to do. Y/n's mom walked in and is holding her while she cries, "I love him Mom, are you sure we have to move I don't want too... I can't leave him... he needs me and I need him..." Y/n's mom sighs, "Yes Hon, we have to move but there are plenty of other boys in New York... rich ones, and we'll have a better life..." Y/n got out of her mothers hold and began to yell, "YOU MEAN YOUR LIFE WILL BE BETTER! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND HOW MUCH THIS IS GONNA HURT ME?! I DON'T WANT TO MOVE YOU NEW FUCKING YORK AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! I AM 17 GOD DAMN IT AND I LOVE ROBBY KEENE AND I WON'T HURT HIM OR ME FOR YOUR HAPPINESS ANY LONGER!" Then she stormed out. She ran, ran straight to Robby. She banged on the door begging him to open it, "BABY!? PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! IT'S ME!" Robby walked over to the door and opened it not opening it enough to let her in. "What do you want Y/n?" Y/n sighed and decided she needed to explain. "I know we haven't spoken in a few days but I really need to talk to you..." Robby sighed. "Okay... I guess you can come in..." He let Y/n in and they walked over to the couch and sat on opposite ends. "Okay so I have a lot I need to tell you..." Robby looked very pissed, "Well... get on with it." Y/n was hurt but pushed forward, "The reason I've been so... distant... is because my mom was gonna move us to New York... and I didn't know how to tell you and leave with out hurting you." Robby scoffed, "So you just came here to break up with me?!" Y/n quickly shook her head, "No, no, no! I came here to tell you I'm sorry, and that I'm not leaving." Robby stood, "Then why were you such an ass to my for weeks on end?!" Y/n stood up with him as he paced, "Because she told me I had no choice but to go, and I thought that if I acted like I was losing feelings you would. Then only I'd be hurt. Then I would just go to New York and live out my days until I died and know you were happy." Robby stood in shock. "You really thought I could fall out of love with you that easily?" Y/n looked at the ground. Robby began to yell, "YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT Y/N! I GET THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR ME BUT WHAT THE FUCK!? I WOULD RATHER BE LONG DISTANCE THAN LOSE YOU! YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME! IM YOUR BOYFRIEND! NOT SOME GUY WHO JUST LIKES YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD!" "I KNOW YOU FUCKING LOVE ME! I LOVE YOU TOO BUT I DIDNT WANT YOU TO GET HURT! I WANTED TO TAKE THE PAIN! I WANTED YOU TO FORGET ME AND LOVE SOMEONE BETTER!... But... maybe this was a mistake... I should go to New York... if you're just gonna yell at me for protecting your feelings maybe I should leave..." Robby suddenly became panicked, "No, no, no, no, no, no... Y/n I didn't mean it like that... I don't want you to leave... I was just hurt... I-I love you... Please don't leave me..." Y/n and Robby were both a mess. Tears running down their faces. Y/n shook her head and sat down. Robby came over and out his hand on hers, and rested his head on her shoulder. "Please... I love you..." "I love you too..." Robby pulled her into his arms and they both cried and held each other the whole night.

IN THE MORNING

"Hey Y/n/n?" "Hmm?" "Where are you gonna be staying after your mom moves?" Y/n thought for a second, "I don't really know yet..." "Well... you could stay here... my moms not home a whole lot so she won't care and it'll be nice to have someone around..." "Oh you'd love for me to spend every night with you... especially while your moms not home, huh?" She replied with a giggle. "Oh... for. sure." He said suggestively while bringing her in for a spicy kiss. *wink wink*

DAAAAAMMMMNNN 1374 words... damn...